19: fears

It's been a week since yoonmin were attack. They went back to their regular routine. They were a little bit better. they smiled and laughed. everything is alright. Nahhh. they became more distant with each other.

Jimin: "Are you visiting for the holidays Jungkook?"

Jungkook: "maybe i don't know. My mom said that we might."

Jimin: "Ohh ok."

Silence*

Jungkook: "Jimin are you doing alright?"

Jimin: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Jungkook: "I've heard what happened to you dummy."

Jimin: "Oh yeah I'm fine. I'm still healing but it's healing fast."

Jungkook: "Hmmm... what about Yoongi? Is his ok?"

Jimin: "Ummm I don't know..."

Jungkook: "What? What do you mean you don't know? Aren't you guys together?"

Jimin: "Yeah we are! it's just..."

Jungkook: " Jimin whats happening?"

Jimin didnt want to answer Jungkook question. Well more like...he didn't know why Yoongi is avoiding him..

Jimin: "Sorry Jungkook! My mom is calling for me!"

Jungkook: " Bullsh-"

Call drop

Jimin threw his phone on his bed. Jimin sighed and holds his head. He supposed to be studying. But he can't. He can't stop thinking about yoongi. He got so many questions. Why is he not answering him? Is he ok? Is he still healing? And Why is he avoiding at school?

Jimin has been texting Yoongi nonstop. Asking if he's alright. Where is he so they can eat lunch together. Never a response.. jimin could only see that yoongi saw it. It made jimin mad. He didn't want to cause a big fight with yoongi. It will reveal their secret. So jimin stayed silent.

2 weeks past....... (DAMN BOY)

It's was almost Christmas time. Jimin is sleeping on his bed. He felt tired from all the calls and school work. (His family checked on him.. I hate that when that happens but it's nice)

Knock knock...

KNOCK KNOCK

Jimin woke up and saw a figure in the window. Jimin eyes widened in fear but then the figure started to say his name.

????: Jimin! It's me open the window... please my fucking cold!!!"

Jimin got up from his comfy bed and peeked through the curtains. SHIT. It's yoongi.

Jimin: "Yoongi? YOONGI!!!"

Jimin moved the curtains and opened the window. Yoongi came in and sighed.
Jimin was surprised to see him after a while.

Yoongi turned to jimin and weakly smiled. That hurts.

Jimin: "why the fuck you are here?"

Yoongi: Uhh I just wanted to see you..."(surprised by the swearing)

Jimin: "Bs.."

Yoongi turned his body to jimin and came closer to him.

Jimin: "No."

Yoongi stops and looked down.

Yoongi: "Jimin im sorry.. it's just..."

Jimin: "You ignored me for a whole month and you're back?"

Yoongi: "I can explain."

Jimin: "I don't.... You know."

Yoongi: "..."

Jimin walks to his bed and sat down. Yoongi is still standing.

Yoongi: "Jimin im sorry I ignored you. I thought it was the best way for you to..."

Jimin: "Fucker. it ain't."

Yoongi: "Jimin I didn't want to ok. It's just I'm afraid that you'll get hurt more if we are together again. Other people will try to hurt us. It's the best solution" (Tearing)

Jimin: "But Yoongi it's the not the best.. I didn't know that you're going to do this. There's another way too."

Jimin got up from the bed and held yoongi's hands.

Jimin: "We can work through this together. We don't need to be apart. Hyung we can defend each other." (Tearing)

Yoongi started to tear up more. Yoongi moved his face into Jimin's neck and silently cried.

Yoongi: "I'm sorry Mochi."

That night they finally reunited again.
They promised that they would never let each other get hurt again and promised that they will never do anything without the other knowing.

TBC

IM LATE BUT HAPPY NEW YEAR YALLL