10: what a bitch

Today is Friday so there is another basket ball game.

Jimin, of course was in the stands waving at Yoongi to get his attention. He kept his promise. Jimin saw that yoongi was practicing hard. He made a note to massage his legs later. But out the corner of his eye he saw a group of girls giggling and looking towards the basketball court. Jimin follwed the girls pointing finger and saw that she pointing at yoongi. Jimin was puzzled. 🤨 The girl steps away from the group and tried to get yoongi's attention. Jimin scowled. Yoongi saw her and ran up to her.. they were talking and she was touching his arm.. jimin wasn't happy.

Jimin: "Who the hell is this bitch?" (Pissed)

Yoongi gave the girl an awkward smile and shook his head.. the girl scowled but she didn't move away.

Ugly ass girl: "Oppa!!! Why don't you want to hangout after the game? It will be fun~" (touching his arm)

Jimin was fuming.

Yoongi looked at jimin who was across the room and saw Jimin's face

Yoongi looked at jimin who was across the room and saw Jimin's face. Yoongi once again shook his head and left the girl. The girl pouts and ran to her friend group who was groaning in disappointment that their friend got rejected.

After the game...
Yoonmin were walking together and jimin saw the same girl again waiting by the entrance of the gym. She waved at Yoongi and smiled.

The girl ran to the two guys and jimin wanted to beat up this girl up..

Ugly ass girl: "Oppa please come to our party... you can bring your friend. One of my girls needs a boyfriend anyway. (Judging jimin)"

Yoongi: "No thanks ok leave us alone."(annoyed)

Ugly ass girl: "Ugh-." She rolled her eye and disappeared from the couples site.

As they continued to walk to the front entrance. Jimin wasn't even talking to poor confused Yoongi. Yoongi wasn't use to jimin not talking to him. So he asked...

Yoongi: "Mochi? What's wrong?" (Back hugging jimin)

Jimin hit yoongi's hands and ripped yoongi's arms away from his waist.

Jimin: "Go back to your girlfriend. Yoongi.."(angry)

Yoongi: "Jimin? Are you mad?"

Jimin gave an serious look to Yoongi
Jimin: "Dumb ass."

Yoongi: "Jiminie don't be jealous because of that girl ok? I'm not interested in her I'm only interested in you.."

Jimin: "I'm not Jealous!" (Scowling)

Yoongi: "Ok ok... jiminie let's just go and wait by the front entrance for your mom."

Jimin: "Whatever.."

Yoongi: "aish... Jimin you know that I wouldn't hangout with anyone. If I'm not comfortable with them and you're not comfortable with them.plus I'm not even interested in that girl.. I'm only interested in you.."

Jimin gave a sorry look to Yoongi

Jimin: "I'm sorry Hyung for being rude... it's just that girl got on my nerves.. she just a fucking stick, no lips, good for nothing bitch!" (Fuming)

Yoongi laughed at Jimin's cute rage. And kissed Jimin's cheek and whispered

Yoongi: "You're so cute mochi."

Jimin blushed and turned his face to Yoongi and peck yoongi's lips. Yoongi face brightened and pecked Jimin's lips 10x.. Jimin giggled tried to move away from  yoongi's lips.

Jimin: "Yoongi stop someone might see us!"(blushing)

Yoongi: "Nope! You're not getting away!"

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's face with his hand and it made Jimin's face look like a pufferfish.

Jimin tried to move away from Yoongi again but failed

Yoongi placed his lips onto Jimin's and let go of Jimin's face. Jimin accepted his hyungs lips and closed his eyes. They were in their own world.. jimin was pushed against the wall and Yoongi locked his arms so jimin couldn't move away (Like he would 😳) Yoongi moved his hands under Jimin's shirt and touched Jimin's soft skin... jimin moved away from their kiss to say

Jimin: "Hyung~ Dont stop"

Yoongi of course obeyed his mochi and touched Jimin's chest. Yoongis cold hand sent shivers down Jimin's body. He felt weird...

"Ommggg..."

Yoonmin froze.. they turned their heads to see hobi mouth wide open and eyes wide..

"YOU Guys are FucKinG?!?!"

Yoongi: "HOBI!"

Yoongi ran to hobi and shut his mouth with his hand. Jimin face became red as he put his hands on his face.

Yoongi: "Hobi shut the fuck up! So what we are?!"

Jimin: "YOONGI!!" (Hiding his face)

Hobi: "No way I always thought you were creepy but now I realize that you're just in a relationship with jimin.."

Yoongi gave hobi a look that said "I was creepy?"

Time skip.

Hobi and yoonmin were sitting down together at a restaurant. Yoonmin explained that they had like each other for years, and they started to date.. hobi nodded but didn't say anything.. this made the love birds nervous. Finally hobi said something..

Hobi: "Soo when's the wedding?"

TBC

Edited