8: shy glances

9th grade

Jimin kick his feet when yoonmin were texting each other. Jimin sent Yoongi a funny picture and Yoongi responded with a laughing emoji.

Yoonie💛

Jimin: Yoonie are excited for this test we have in English?

Yoongi: Hell no.

Jimin: lol

Yoongi: mochi are you excited?

Jimin: not really but oh well.

Yoongi: hmm I can change that 🥴~

Jimin: What do you mean? 😳

Yoongi: Jk lol

Jimin turned off his phone and blushed and start to overthinking what Yoongi said.

While with Yoongi was screaming in his pillow and regretting sending that message.. (lol) he was embarrassed.

Time skip-

Jimin is sitting on his front porch waiting for Yoongi to come over. They planned a hangout before Yoongi sent his flirty message. Jimin was wearing yoongi's hoodie.. because Yoongi told him to keep.. soo now jimin wears it every two days.

Yoongi showed up in his mom's car and he waved goodbye to her. Finally alone, jimin jumped on yoongi's body and kiss his lips. Yoongi smiled and hugged jimin and kissed his lips as well.

Jimin: "Yoonie do you want to go on a walk?"

Yoongi: "sure I don't mind."

Jimin opened the door to his house and yelled that he's going on a walk with Yoongi. His mom responded with a ok!
They left the porch and walked to the sidewalk. Holding hands jimin smiled he missed this closeness.

Jimin: "I miss you"

Yoongi laughed "we literally saw each other yesterday... aish-I missed you too..(flushing)

Jimin gave yoongi a shy glance. He loved being with yoongi, his body feeling calm and relaxed, he felt shy after he heard that yoongi felt the same way that night last year.

Yoongi: "do you want to sit in the park?

Jimin: "Yeah.."

They walked over to the park and sat down on a bench.. jimin put his head down on yoongi's shoulder and closed his eyes.
Yoongi looked down at jimin and put his head on Jimin's. Yoongi fidgets with Jimin's small hand.

Yoongi: "Mochi your hands are so cute!" (Smiling at Jimin's hand)

Jimin: "Aissh Yoongi. My hands aren't cute... your nose is cute and your eyes and your lips. You look like a dumpling!" (Giggling at his own comments)

Yoongi: "no I ain't."

Jimin: "my Yoongi is so cute"(sassy pouting)

Yoongi gave jimin a little a angry look. Jimin laughed and poked his cheek. But then Yoongi latched his lips onto jimins full ones. Jimin was surprised by the attack. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's waist and pulled Jimin's body closer to him. Resulting jimin on top of yoongi's lap. Yoongi dominated jimin with his tongue. Jimin let yoongi take over his whole body. Jimin melted into yoongi's hold. Yoongi bit Jimin's lip and roughly kissed Jimin's bruised lips. Jimin was in a dazed. He liked it.

Yoongi: "I'm not cute.."

Jimin nodded and motioned for more kisses. Yoongi smirked and continued to kiss his lover.

After a while....

Jimin was breathless, his head was back on yoongi's shoulder. yoongi snickered how cute his mochi was. Jimin cuddle his face into yoongi's neck.

Jimin: "You know.." (mumbling but Yoongi heard)

Yoongi: "I know.." (whisper into Jimin's ear)

It was still early but they didn't want Jimin's mom to worry about them so they left the park and went back to Jimin's house to eat.

After eating they went to the living room and put a movie on. Jimin cuddled closer to Yoongi. Yoongi brush his fingers through Jimin's hair. It made jimin fall asleep..
Yoongi cuddled jimin closer to his chest and wrapped them together.. Yoongi turned the TV off and fell asleep next to his Sunhine(jimin)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING YALLL

The rest is finally leaving

The rest is finally leaving... it hurts but they are coming back soon 🥲😊.. I hope I get their concert tickets when they release the tour dates

TBC

Edited