21: tomorrow

The friend group woke up from Jimin's mom hitting on the door telling them breakfast is ready. Yoonmin were in a deep sleep. Taehyung woke up and sighed. The bed is so comfy.

Tae: "Kookie wake up."

Kookie: "Na."

Tae frowns and then lays back down and cuddles with Jungkook. Hobi on the other hand he was wide awake. He got up early to go to the bathroom. He's been scrolling on his phone for an hour. Hobi sighs and gets up from the floor and stretches.

Hobi: "aaah ARGHHUUUUUAA!"

Yoongi: "Hobi what the fuck."

Hobi: "I'm stretching."

Yoongi sighs and looks at his mochi, who is awake but not moving.

Yoongi: "Good morning jiminie~."
(Kisses Jimin's cheek.)
Jimin: "morning Yoonie." (Smiling softly)

They giggle at their own actions. Being all cute and stuff. But hobi...

Hobi: "Ugh you guys are making me feel like a third wheeler." (Playful judging)

Jimin laughs at hobis comment while yoongi gave him the middle finger.

Jimin smiles and turn to yoongi. Yoongi looks at jimin.

Jimin: "So what are we going to do today Yoongi?"

Yoongi: "Ahh you'll see mochi."

Jimin smiles and gets up from his bed and went to the bathroom to clean himself up. Yoongi whines as he misses Jimin's warmth. Jimin could hear yoongi's whines and giggles at his silly boyfriend. The others in Jimin's bedroom were giving Yoongi a 'what the hell' look. They never seen Yoongi whine like that. Yoongi blushed as he realized that he acted different than usual. Yoongi hid himself under Jimin's blanket.

Time skip-

The group of teenagers ate in silence after screaming their lungs out last night. Jimin's mom smiles at their cute behavior. But Yoongi cut the silence.

Yoongi: "Do I need to drop you guys off at your house?"

Jimin's mom: "I'll drop them off yoongi. Right?" (Looking at the others)

Hobi: "uh- Sure." (Gave a thumbs up)

Taekook just nod.

Jimin's mom: "Ok then well I'll wait in the car until you guys are done."

Taekook: "Ok"
Hobi: "Okayyy"

Yoongi turns his body to jimin.

Yoongi: "So I got a surprise for you."

Jimin: "Hm? Really?"

Yoongi: "yeah you'll like it."

Jimin smiles and finishes his pancake.

Time skip-

Jimin was dressed up and ready to go. Jimin walk downstairs and see Yoongi waiting for him. Jimin hops over to his lover and kisses him on the cheek.

Yoongi: "Wha-"

Jimin: "I love you."

Yoongi smiles softly and hugs jimin.