29: truth

The next day.....

Jimin was waiting by the hospital door entrance.. jimin was wrapped around yoongi's coat.. it was really cold..

Jimin's mom: "Honey!"

Jimin: "mom!" (Waving)

Jimin's mom: "have you been taking care of yourself? And what about Yoongi?"

Jimin: "Uh I'm fine mom. Yoongi is healing well, right now he's watching TV."

Jimin's mom nods and smiles at her son.
Jimin's mom: "Aish jimin you always been so caring to everyone.. Ok let's go inside.."

Jimin gave a shy smile to his mom before showing her the way to the elevator

In the elevator...

Jimins mom: "Did he eat? Did you eat? I brought some healthy food for you guys." (Shaking a large tote bag)

Jimin: "No he didn't eat anything since 10 am today."

Jimin's mom: "And you?"

Jimin: "Uh I don't remember...."(feeling guilty)

Jimin's mom: "Aish- don't do that jimin.."

Jimin: "Im sorry mom.."

Ding!! 🛎️

Yoongi room was that far from where they were standing.. jimin lead the way to Yoongi's room.

*knock knock*

Jimin: "Yoongi... my mom is here.."

Yoongi straight up his pose and nods at Jimin's words. The Parks walks in and they sat down in the visitors chairs.

Yoongi: "Hello Miss Park.."

Jimin's mom: "Aww you poor child.. did you get hurt badly on your stomach??"

Yoongi: "Umm yes."

Jimin: "Mom his stomach got bruises, I told you..."

Jimin's mom: "Oh. Anyway Yoongi let me feed you."

Yoongi: "Auh- I can do it by myself Miss Park.."

Jimin: "Yoongi you can't. Mom let me feed hi-"

Jimin's mom: "No jimin. Let me feed him. You need to eat more food sweety.."

Jimin: "But mom.."

Jimins mom: "Nope."

Jimin's mom took out a big bento box from her large tote bag. Yoonmins eyes were wide.

Jimin's mom: "Ok this is for you jimin.. and this is for yoongi." (Placing a box in front the teenagers)

" (Placing a box in front the teenagers)

(To be honest this looks so good)

She gave chopsticks to jimin and used the other pair to feed Yoongi.