5:flirting

8th grade

In a classroom yoongi wasn't paying attention. He was thinking about his mochi. Why? Well yoongi is thinking about taking mochi to the carnival. Yoongi could see the beautiful smile on his mochis face, he smiled at that thought.

Hobi: "bro pay attention to the teacher."

Yoongi; "shit-"
Hobi rolled his eyes and turned to the teacher. Yoongi turned his attention to the teacher.

During lunch time Yoongi waited at the end of the lunch line for jimin. When jimin came out they both smiled at each other knowing where they would go.

They exit the lunchroom and made sure that no teachers or hall monitors were there. They sneak to the other gym. They opened the doors and seek to the storage room. They sat down in the storage room placing their lunch's down. Jimin and Yoongi started to eat.

Yoongi: "mochi,"

Jimin: "huh?"

Yoongi: "let's go to the carnival tomorrow?"

Jimin: "ok! I don't have dance practice so yeah.."

Yoongi smiles and put his arm around Jimin's neck and ruffles Jimin's hair. Jimin yelps and hit yoongi's snsd leg. 🦵 jimin laughed at what he did while Yoongi made a pain expression to amuse his mochi.

Jimin smiled and put his head on yoongi's lap and ate his apple. Yoongi put his fingers through Jimin's hair. He loved the way Jimin's hair smelled. He wanted to squeeze his cheeks. So cute. (Fr jimin is so cute)

Yoonmin was enjoying the silence.. they finished their lunch so jimin was sitting in between yoongi's legs. They are watching a new k drama on Jimin's phone.

Yoongi: "mochi, should I pick you up?"

Jimin: "for tomorrow? Uh yea I guess.."

Yoongi: "Ok I just wanted to know"

Jimin: "but what time?" (Turned to face Yoongi)

Yoongi: "umm-"

Yoongis cheeks were tinted red while Jimin's was a tomato. They could feel the warm breaths on their lips but they froze as they realized how close they're. Yoongi examined Jimin's face.
(SO FU CUTE)

He smiled at Jimin's cute facial expression

He smiled at Jimin's cute facial expression. Then the school bell rang. Lunch ended

Yoongi: "Mochi we have to go now."

Jimin: "Oh yea-" (flushing)

Yoongi and jimin left the storage room and went to their next class.

Next day:after school*

Jimin was putting on his favorite black hoodie and light blue jeans. He fluffed his hair up and put lip balm on. He looked in the bathroom mirror and smiled in satisfaction.

Jimin made sure his hair wasn't losing its fluffiness as he waited for Yoongi. When he got the text message for Yoongi. he yelled at his mom saying he'll be back later today.
Out the door he goes.

Jimin and Yoongi were holding hands in the back seat while yoongi's dad was talking about the wrestling match tonight. Jimin tried to pay attention to yoonies dad but he couldn't. he didn't know nothing about wrestling.. When they got to the carnival. Yoongis dad waved goodbye to yoonmin. And drove away. Yoonmin went to the ticket booth and paid for their tickets to enter. First thing they did was get some food. Yoongi and jimin shared a corn dog and a cola.

Yoongi: "Mochi! What do you want to do?"(eating the corn dog)

Jimin: "Can we please go on that spinning thing! Oh and the merry go round, and bummer cars!" (Talking while drinking cola)

Yoongi smiled and nodded
"Ok let's do that and we need to go on the Ferris wheel!"

Jimin nodded and they continued to eat their food.

"Tilt a whirl"

Jimin grabbed Yoongi and pulled him into the line. When it's their turn they showed the wristband. They entered and sat down. Yoongi was kinda nervous while jimin was happily waiting for the ride to start.

After the ride Yoongi needed to sit down for a bit. Jimin regretted spinning the wheel to much. Poor Yoongi.

After that they enjoyed other rides together. Jimin had a blast, Yoongi was happy that at least his mochi was happy. It was getting darker. Yoongi remembered that he wanted to go on the Ferris wheel. Yoongi motions to jimin and points at the Ferris wheel. Jimin nodded and they went.

Finally in the cart. Yoongi hold Jimin's hand. Jimin flushed.

Jimin: "Yoongi..." (pouting)

Yoongi: "wut?"

Jimin: "Not in front of the people."(looking at the people in line.)

Yoongi: "Sooo? I want everyone to know that youre mine jimin."

Jimin looked at Yoongi in shock and put his head down. Yoongi smiled and tightens grip.

Yoongi: "Aww! My jiminie is so cute." ☺️

Jimin "I'm not!" (Gave Yoongi a look)

Yoongi squeezed Jimin's cheek and laughed at Jimin's adorable expression

After the ride jimin had become a little silent. Yoongi worried that he said too much. They were walking to the seven eleven holding hands...

Jimin: "Yoonie, what you said back there... did you really mean it.?"

They stop walking.

Yoongi: "umm- yea I guess.. jimin im sorry if I made you uncomfortable... it's just idk.."(nervous)

Jimin looked at Yoongi and said
"No im not uncomfortable... it felt nice.."

Yoongi locked eyes with jimin. He could see that jimin is blushing.. Yoongi looked down at Jimin's soft lips and Yoongi lick his lips... Yoongi couldn't help himself and kissed jimin on the lips.

TBC

Edited