23: last year

Senior year-

Yoongi scroll through a university website and a paper his school provided. (The best choices with his Scores) Seeing his options, Yoongi was unsure of what to do in the future.

Well...

He knew what he wanted to be in the future but it's his grades. He wants to go to the university of daegu. To become a professional basketball player it's his dream to be one.  But he when his teacher gave him his opinion, it went down south. :(
Of course yoongi was bummed and mad about it. But that didn't stop him.

Yoongi: "Aish- I don't care- I'm still going to go." Yoongi promised himself that he'll do better at his grades.

2 weeks later

Yoongi is reading his textbook for trigonometry. He didn't understand anything but he was determined to finish reading it. Next second he was spacing out.

Yoongi: "SHIT-"
(Yoongi spilled his water on his textbook)

Yoongi got up and ran to the kitchen to grab the paper towel. He ran to his room and unroll the paper towel. He put it on the book and put pressure on it. Yoongi cursed again.

After that happened Yoongi was now laying down. He gave up on the work. His grades weren't improving well. He hasn't seen a change of his grades. He felt hopeless.

Yoongi grabbed his phone and called jimin.

Jimin: "hyung?"

Yoongi: "mochi.... Hi how have you been?"

Jimin: "Oh I'm good Yoonie. I'm studying for my English exam right now. How about you?"

Yoongi: "Aish- jimin I don't think I can do this. My grades aren't improving enough. I'll never make it to college."

Jimin: "Yoongi don't say that. You'll make it....
How about I'll come over and help you on?"

Yoongi: "Trigonometry, English...."

Jimin: "Ok! I'll come over when I'm done with my studying hyung."

Yoongi: "Jimin you're my angel from heaven." (Sobbing sarcastically)

Jimin: "Oh my god. Bye hyung."

Call end

Yoongi smiles and gets up from his bed. Since he heard Jimin's voice, he's feeling a lot better. Yoongi cleaned up his mess of paper towel and the papers everywhere on the floor. He wanted to make sure that jimin was comfortable so he got his dad's seat cushion from his office and put it on the chair. Yoongi went to the kitchen to find a snack that jimin likes. Yoongi found apples and bananas in the bin. And he took them out and cut them in to pieces.

After that yoongis phone buzzed and he looked at his phone, it was a text form jimin saying that's he is outside. Yoongi walk over to the front door and opened it.
Jimin smiled softly and hugged yoongi. Yoongi returned his hug.

Yoongi: "Mochi let's go."

Jimin: "Ok!"

Yoongi pulled jimin into his bedroom. And they started to study together. Yoongi tried his best to understand jimin and jimin could see the confusion on his face. Jimin tried to explain it more in detail. After a while yoongi understood the process of trig.