30: Love ;)

It's been 5 days since yoongi was discharged from the hospital. He is getting a lot better, the scar on his eye is healing well, it didn't leave a dark spot on his face. So that's good. Also Jimin's mom always comes by to feed Yoongi, and jimin comes along with his mom. Yoongi's parents don't mind the company. Also Yoonmin became open about their relationship with their family. Fortunately, everyone didn't care that they are together, it made the couple feel better.

Now they are back on track of their lives..
yoonmin were cuddling in the living room of yoongi's house. Jimin was the little spoon while Yoongi was the big spoon. They were watching the newest episode of Jimin's favorite show.

Yoongi: "I don't get it-"

Jimin: "Get what?"

Yoongi: "Why did he say that to her if he knew she was just jealous?!?!"

Jimin: "Because he suspects that she is using him!"

Yoongi: "Hmm.."

From the front door Yoongi's mom yelled
Yoongi's mom: "Boys we are going out so don't invite anyone ! we'll be back in the morning!"

Yoongi: "Ok bye mom!"

Jimin: "Bye Min mom!"

Jimin turns his body to face Yoongi and pecks Yoongi's nose. Yoongi made a little surprise expression with a small smirk.

 Yoongi made a little surprise expression with a small smirk

(embarrassed by the sudden kiss)

Jimin: "I think we should go to sleep it's late and you need your sleep.."

Yoongi: "I'm fine mochi.."

Jimin: "Are you sure? The bed is more comfortable and you're still healing."

Yoongi: "Yes I'm sure I only need you for me to sleep.." (cutely pouts and wraps his arms and legs around the burrito mochi)

Jimin laughs and says ok ...
Yoongi turns off the TV and loosen his grip around jimin. Jimin turns his body to face the Tv. Back facing yoongi's front body.

Jimin: "Goodnight hyung."

Yoongi: "night mochi.."

Time skip-

It's past midnight now but Yoongi couldn't sleep.  Jimin was pressing his ass against Yoongi's crotch.. Yoongi didn't want to do anything since Jimin's is sleeping peacefully. Well he thought.... Until Jimin's head turned around to look at him. Yoongi closed his eyes. Yoongi heard some shuffling and then he heard a small whine

Yoongi's thoughts: "Wait is jimin doing what I think he's doing??"

Yoongi opens his eyes and lifts his head to get a clear view.. oh my god he is...
Yoongi lift his arm up and touch Jimin's arm. This jumps jimin