7: one more

Yoongi was sitting down, tapping his pencil against the desk.. hobi his deskmate frowned and bump yoongi's arm. Yoongi gave him grumpy look. Yoongi hasn't talked to jimin for a week . Yoongi hated himself for being stupid about kissing jimin at the night of the carnival.
he fuck up. (No he's just blind lol)
The school bell rang meaning the end of class. Yoongi walked to his locker to grab his school bag. Yoongi walked to the front doors of the school. And saw jimin sitting down probably waiting for his ride. Yoongi sat far away from jimin. Yoongi didn't want to disturb jimin.  But it was no use. Jimin spot yoongi sitting alone. Jimin got up and moved to Yoongi and sat down.

Jimin: "Yoongi."

Yoongi: "Hey mochi.."

Jimin: "have you've been ignoring me?

Yoongi: "umm- no.." (uneasy)

Jimin nods and backed away a little bit.
Yoongi noticed and frowned at the action.

Jimin: "I'm waiting for my mom.. do you want to hang out today?"

Yoongi: "sure."(beam smilie)

Jimin smiled and nodded. Jimin heart quickened and he turned the other way to hide his blushing face. Yoongi tho, he regretted responding to jimin so fast. Yoongi thoughts: "shit I probably scared him." Yoongi hit his arm as a punishment...

Time skip-

Jimin was getting ready for what? Well for Yoongi to come over. (ohhhh~ 😊) jimin put some lip balm on and fluffed his hair up. In the mirror he was satisfied.. :)

(JUST BELIEVE THAT HE LOOKS YOUNGER)

Jimins mom: "HONEY YOONGI IS HERE!"

Jimin: "coming !"

Jimin grabbed his cash and his phone and put in his front pocket. He went downstairs and opened the door to see Yoongi. Jimin shyly said hi to Yoongi and turned around to say..

Jimin: " MOM WE ARE GOING OUT TO A COUPLE STORES!" "WE WONT BE BACK UNTIL 6pm!"

Jimin's mom: "WAIT WAIT!!"
Jimin's mom rush to the teens and give them some money. Jimin's mouth flew open so did yoongi. It was a lot of money

Jimin's mom: "Honey have a good time sweety just text me when you go to a different stores or place!"

Jimin nodded and pulled yoongi out the door.

Yoongi: "I thought we were staying at your house..."

Jimin: "nope we are going to the mall."

They walked of course🦵😀 . So they needed a break after walking so long . (Fr I start to get cramps if I overdo my legs ANYWAYS) once they catch their breath. They started to explore the different stores. Jimin was excited, he wanted to go shopping since the start of the month. Finally, at his favorite store. Hot topic. Jimin grabbed a couple of t shirts and makeup. Yoongi who was following jimin like a little puppy and holding onto Jimin's shopping bags