14: first time ;)

Yoongi reached his hand in his pocket and pulled out a box.. jimin gasps.

Yoongi opened it up and there was an beautiful rose necklace

Jimin: " Oh my god hyung it's so beautiful!"
(in shock)

Yoongi blushed
Yoongi: "Jimin Merry Christmas"

Yoongi removed the necklace from the box and opened the hook. Yoongi motioned for jimin to turn around and jimin did. Yoongi put the necklace on jimin. It was perfect for jimin. It made him even more beautiful. Jimin touched it and suddenly put his hands up to hide his face. Yoongi just stared at jimin. Jimins shoulders twitch. Jimin was crying. Yoongi pulled jimin into a hug and try to calm down the crying mochi.

Yoongi: "Aish mochi."

Jimin: "Hyung...wait let me get your gift."
Jimin freed himself from yoongi's grip. And walked to his desk and opened the drawer. He took out a medium size box. Yoongi was surprised by how they both got jewelry for each other.

Jimin: "Hyung, um I got this for you

Jimin: "Hyung, um I got this for you.."
jimin opened the box and inside was the two rings. One with a sunshine and the other a moon. Jimin took the moon ring out and holded his hand out. Yoongi smiled and placed his hand in Jimin's soft hand. Jimin put the ring on yoongi's ring finger. Jimin smiled in satisfaction. Then he put the other ring on his ring finger as well.

Jimin: "I got these for us..Yoongi, when we get older.. I promise to make you the happiest man in the world.. I want to spend the rest of my life with you..you always know what to say to make me feel better.. you are my world...you're my moon."

Jimin was flustered by what he said but it was the true.. Yoongi had teary eyes. Yoongi loved the other too much. Yoongi held Jimin's waist and gave jimin a long kiss. Jimin melted into yoongi's arms. Yoongi pulled back to catch his breath..

Yoongi: "Jimin.... My mochi.. I can't think of a world without you.. you're my angel that I was lucky to have. I'm crazy about you the way your wrinkles scrunched up by your eyes when you smile, your cute freckles, and your lips. You're existence is too much for me.. I love you park jimin."