22: Night out ;)

They look passionately into each other

Yoongi grabs Jimin's head and pulls their faces together. Resulting them kissing roughly. 😀

Jimin wraps his arms around yoongi's neck.
Yoongi bit Jimin's lower lip. Making jimin wince in pain. Yoongi suck on Jimin's lips and jimin moans.

Yoonmin starts to breathe heavy. Jimin pulled Yoongi closer making Yoongi fall ontop of Jimin's body. They didn't care tho. Yoongi pulls Jimin's hair with his hand and with his husky voice he said...

Yoongi: "I want to make you scream."

Jimin shivered and dark blush went onto his cheeks. Yoongi moved Jimin's legs to have them open. Yoongi move his face to Jimin's bulge and looked up at the shy mochi. Yoongi smirks at his cute boyfriend. Jimin covered his face with his hands

 Jimin covered his face with his hands

Yoongi: "Don't be shy jiminie... it's not like we didn't do it before." Yoongi moved to Jimin's face and kiss every single finger.

Jimin unhid his face and shyly touched yoongi's face. Yoongi leaned into his touch.

Jimin: "Yoongi..." Yoongi looks at the younger and kisses Jimin's palm. Yoongi moved back down to Jimin's crotch and unzip Jimin's pants. Jimin was hard, Yoongi knew he loved the thrill of being caught. Yoongi slowly rubbed the cloth (thing). Jimin, who is sensitive tried to close his legs. Yoongi didn't let him and continue to play with Jimin's (thing). Jimin was whining now since Yoongi kept rubbing his (thing) Yoongi snickers at his mochi and pulled Jimin's pants off. Yoongi put his face close to Jimin's (thing). Yoongi finally took off Jimin's wet underwear. Jimin gasps at the hot air touching his (thing). Jimin looks down and sees Yoongi about to put Jimin's (thing) in his mouth.