26: Moving on?

It's been 3 weeks since yoonmin broke up and yoongi hasn't got better. Yoongi became more grumpy to everyone, he didn't like it when someone would mention jimin to him. Yoongi grades are the same pretty much. Yoongi has been drowning himself in school work to block out the thoughts of jimin.

Yoongi was eating food in the kitchen and was looking through Jimin's insta. Jimin didn't change anything.. it still gave him hope that jimin will give him a chance once more.

Insta post. June 18th

Yoongi is sleeping so peacefully! lol 😂!

June 27th

Me and my best friend for life! He didn't want to take a picture together

Me and my best friend for life! He didn't want to take a picture together.... :)

Yoongi smiled and remembered that jimin always wanted to take pictures together. Yoongi felt a pain in his chest. Fuck. By this point he'll cry again. Yoongi put down his phone and eat his food.

At school -next day

Yoongi would see jimin from far away. Talking to his friends. Jimin would smile but Yoongi knows it's a fake smile. Yoongi drank his apple juice and intensely watched jimin. Hobi who was next to him was frowning.

Hobi: "Yoon.... Hey."

Yoongi: "What?"

Hobi: "Stop looking at him."

Yoongi didn't say anything. And continue to watch jimin. Suddenly he squeezed his apple juice. Leaving the box flatten.

Recently there is someone who became to close to his mochi. He hated this guy. Jaehoon (random name). He would see Jaehoon try to flirt or get close with his jimin. But this time Yoongi was tick off. Yoongi threw his apple juice box on the ground. Yoongi was ready to fight this guy.

Jimin is sitting with his friends When jaehoon his new friend started to talk to him.

Jaehoon: "Jiminie.. how are you?"