11: rose

Yoonmin blushed at hobis comment.

Hobi: "So no wonder why you guys are together all the time.."

Jimin: "Yea-"

Yoongi: "Hobi please don't tell anyone ok?"(worried)

Jimin: "please"

Hobi nodded and smiled "I won't"
Yoonmin thanked hoseok and yoonmin completely forgot about Jimin's mom. The teenagers ordered some food since Yoongi said he'll pay for the meal with his 20 dollars. Jimin and Yoongi were practically flirting in front of hobi since he knows now.It made poor hobi feel single as fuck. (I can relate TT) after they ate food, they waited for their rides home.
That's when jimin remembered his mom and for sure he'll be yelled at.

Time skip.

In class jimin was doing his assignment, but was distracted by someone across the room. Who? Well Yoongi. Yoongi was pointing at jimin and making weird faces. Jimin thought it was funny but he had to hold his laughter in. Jimin made an angry pouty face and gave Yoongi the middle finger. He moved his lips, no sound. "Hyung stop I'm trying to do my work."

Yoongi laughed at his cute mochi and gave jimin an ok sign. And blow a kiss. 😘
Jimin blushed and smiled, shaking his head.

After class jimin was scolding Yoongi. Even though Yoongi was older. Yoongi let Jimin scold him, since he was serious about his school work. That's one thing about jimin. Jimin was a hardworking student at the school, every teacher praised him and his achievements. Yoongi loved that jimin was serious about his schoolwork. That's one thing he loves about jimin.

"Hyung! Are you even listening?" (Annoyed)

Yoongi: "Huh? Uh yeah."

Jimin pouted and hit yoongi's shoulder.
Jimin: "Listen to me!"

Yoongi: "Ok I'm listening mochi."

Jimin: "Good! God hyung you got me in trouble for talking to you!" (Annoyed)

Yoongi: "I'm sorry mochi.."

Yoonmin were walking to Jimin's next class Yoongi was expecting an answer from him but didnt receive it. Jimin was really mad at him. Dang. Before jimin go through the door. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's arm and turned his body to face his. Yoongi gave a peck to Jimin's cheek. Jimin's face turns pink.

Yoongi: "I'm really sorry ok."

Jimin: "Ok I forgive you.. bye" (blushing)

Yoongi let go of Jimin's arm and waved bye before he ran to his next hour. Yoongi was late to his class but he didn't care about it. He sat down in his chair and try to pay attention to the teacher. It didn't work. He was daydreaming about jimin.
"Damn that boy is always thinking about jimin!"
Yoongi chuckled at his own thought.
There wasn't a day when Yoongi never
thought about jimin.

Recently Yoongi was at the mall, he was with his family since it was almost Christmas time. He was helping his mom pick out a watch for his dad but something caught his eye. It's was a necklace. He knows jimin likes necklaces..
Rose necklace that was facing down. It was beautiful, yoongi thought about how it will make jimins face glow. Yoongi wanted it.

Yoongi: "umm mom."

Yoongis mom: "Yea?"

Yoongi: "can you get this for me?"

Yoongis mom went to where Yoongi was standing. Y mom gave Yoongi a look.

Yoongis mom: "You want a necklace? Yoongie you don't wear necklaces."

Yoongi: "Please I really want it."

Yoongis mom gave Yoongi a look and thought about the reason why her son is wanting this necklace.. it clicked

Yoongis mom: "Is it for jimin?"

Yoongi: "Maybe..." (flustered)

Yoongis mom: "Fine."

Yoongi: "Really!?" (Excited)

Yoongis mom nodded and gave a little smile to Yoongi. Yoongi was happy. His eyes sparkled at the necklace.

 His eyes sparkled at the necklace

Flashback ended

Yoongi was crazy about jimin and he was sure the feeling is mutual..

TBC

Edited