3:holding hands

6th grade year

Yoonmin were cuddling in yoongis room after they got out of school. Yoongi recently has been very touchy with jimin but jimin didnt mind it. He was also the same way. Jimin was now running his fingers through yoongis black hair while talking about yoongi deciding to try out for basketball.

Jimin: "Yoonie, you should do it! I know you'll be great at it!"

Yoongi: "I don't know mochi. It's seems like to much work." (Sighs)

Jimin: "yoongi, don't be lazy, you've always like basketball it's your chance since we are in 6th grade!" (Frowning)

Yoongi looked up at jimin and jimin stopped brushing yoon's hair. Yoongi gave a small smile to jimin

Yoongi: "you're right mochi."

Jimin smiled and snuggled his face in yoongis neck.

Jimin: "you can do it yoonie, I'll be there at every game! I'll cheer for you!!" (Giggling)

Yoongi nodded and squeezed jimin tighter.

Yoongi: "You promise?"
Yoongi looks up at jimin.

Jimin: " Yes I promise.."
They continued to cuddle for while....

3 week later

Jimin was in the stands of the basketball court and smiling brightly with a sign in his hand. Jimin was excited to see Yoongi play in this game. Before the game started he send a message to Yoongi saying "You got this yoongi!With cheering stickers.
Yoon hearted them and said thank you mochi.

Jimin was watching yoongi practice with his teammates. Many times they made eye contact and smiled at each other.
Jimin noticed his mom coming back from the concession stand. Bringing back 2 hot dog and 2 Coke's. Jimin got up and helped his mom. Jimin was smiling at yoongi while eating his hot dog.

Jimin's mom: "Jimin you seem so excited. Do you think they will win?"

Jimin: "I'm sure, because yoongis the best player in the team. That's what he told me" (Smiling)
Jimin's mom smiled at the excited jimin. And started to eat her hot dog.

The score: home: 65 guests: 34

Yoongis team wins

Jimin was happy with the result, he knew that yoongis team will win. After a little bit of everyone going home Jimin convinced his mom to go to the ice cream shop to celebrate with yoongi.

On the way there Yoongi was happily watching jimin talk about how cool he looked playing the game. They ordered their ice cream and ate for a little bit before Jimin's mom says she'll be right back. She went to the bathroom.

Yoonmin sat on the pavement and ate their ice cream.

Yoongi: "Jimin thanks for being at the game"

Jimin: "no problem Yoonie." (Smiling)
"I really enjoyed watching you play basketball"

" (Smiling)"I really enjoyed watching you play basketball"

Yoongi blushed at Jimin's Beautiful smile.
.
.
While jimin continued to lick his ice cream. Yoongi shifted his hand closer to Jimin's hand. Yoongi was sweating bullets. Yoongi wants to hold hands with jimin. Gathering up the courage Yoongi finally grabbed Jimin's hand and clasped their hands together. Jimin froze at the sudden action and looked down. Jimin blushed at their hands. Yoongi didn't have the confidence to face Jimin's face. But jimin looked at yoongis blushing face and shyly smilies. Jimin turned his face to his ice cream but
Jimin moved closer to Yoongi and laid his head on yoongis shoulder.
Yoongi looked at jimin with a flustered look on his face but he calmed down and squeezed their hands tighter.Jimin cuddled closer. Making zero space between them.

They didn't say anything as their movements were enough to know what they were saying to each other

TBC

Edited