Chapter 3

Niall's POV:

"They are what?!" Allison yells. We all scream with joy. Louis goes and jumps and tackles her with a hug, the twit.

"Get off of me!" She yells and shoves him off. She gets up, looks at Andy with a hurt look and runs downstairs. We hear her slam her door. I look at the rest of the lads.

"Is she alright?" I ask. Sure she has given me death glares because of the other lads, but I was still concerned. Louis sits up.

"Why is she so mad?" He asks. We all look at Andy and Paul. They both shrug.

"I'll go talk to her." Andy says, stands up and walks downstairs. The lads and I look at Paul.

"When Andy comes back up with Allison, you will all listen to the rules. Understand?" He asks.

"Yes Paul." The lads say. He gets up.

"I left something in the van. Don't break anything." Paul says getting up. He looks straight at me.

"Don't eat everything either." He says firmly and I nod, looking heartbroken. He walks out to the van.

------------

Allison's POV:

"Allison? Can I talk to you?" I hear my dad say through the door. I wipe the tears away as my dad opens the door a bit.

"Princess what's wrong?" He asks sounding concerned. He walks over and sits next to me.

"How do you know them daddy?" I ask. He has never said anything about knowing famous people and now there is a ULTRA FAMOUS band in our LIVING ROOM. When he doesn't answer, more tears run down my face. I click the play button on the remote for my dock and Moments comes on, making me cry more.

"Shh sweetheart it's alright. Little secret, the boys are very well behaved." I look up at him, sadness turning to disbelief. My dad smiles.

"Lets go upstairs. You need to make some ground rules for the lads." He says. We both get up and walk upstairs.

**********

Please comment on how I'm doing!! xD

Sorry for the shorter chapter. It's getting late.

Vote, comment, fan, share and whatever else you dooooo! xD

~Allison