Chapter 17

Louis' POV:

I pull out my phone and check the time.

"Where is she???" I say to Niall as he digs through the fridge.

"She said she would be gone for an hour lad." He says and stuffs his face with a piece of cold pizza.

"It's been over an hour!" I exclaim as Liam walks in.

"What's been over an hour?" He asks as I pace the length of the kitchen.

"Allison, she left more than an hour ago. I'm worried." I says and keep pacing. He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Call her lad, ask her where she is." He says and I pull out my phone. I dial her number and let it ring. After about five rings, I get her voice-mail.

"Hey, It's Boo, Call me back when you get this please." I say and hang up. I continue to pace, worry growing as my phone stays silent.

"Please be okay." I mumble to myself.

--------------

Allison's POV:

I hear voices when I finally start to come to.

"You sure she's the one?" I hear a man ask.

"Yea, I'm sure." He says and kicks my shin. I wince as they laugh.

"Oh the princess is awake." The first one says. I try moving, only to find myself tied to a chair. I struggle against the bindings and they laugh. My phone buzzes in my pocket and one of them reaches for it.

"Oh HAIL NO!" I exclaim and bite his hand. He jumps back and growls. The other man laughs and tries reaching for my phone. I bite him as well.

"Bloody Hell!" He yells I smirk and stick my tongue. He pulls out a knife and my face shows complete horror. He smiles.

"You still bite?" He asks and reaches for my phone the second time. He pulls it out of my pocket while I keep my eyes on the knife.

"Three text messages and a voice mail. Wonder who's worried." He says smirking, then his face falls.

"Lock on your phone...?" He glares as I snicker.

"Untie me and I will unlock it." I say. He passes the knife to the other man and walks over to me.

"You try anything and your face won't look so pretty." He breathes in my ear and starts untieing my hands. I almost gag at the smell of his breath. Wonder what died in his mouth? 

"Can I ask a question?" I ask and rub my wrists.

"Shoot." he says and passes me my phone.

"Ever heard of breath mints?" I ask him as I unlock my phone, His face turns red with rage and the other guy doubles over laughing. I smirk as I read my text messages.

From: Jam-Jam

Heyy! You alright? We got a call from your house saying you were missing.

Text me back!

-Jam

~~~~~~~~~

From: Lili

Allison! Where are you. Lou is having a mental breakdown over here!

Come home soon!

-Lili

~~~~~~~~~~~