Chapter 4

Quick Note.

@RowanHollinger, being the first to comment, gets this chapter dedicated to her! xD Yea Buddy!!!

~Allison

**********************

Allison's POV:

My dad and I walk upstairs as a smile creeps on my face.

A week and a half of bossing them? Sounds like fun.

I walk into the living room to see the lads sitting on the couch, unsure what to do. They all look at me.

"Why don't we start with introductions? Just so it's less awkward." I say smiling.

"I'm Louis, but you can call me Lou or Boobear. And I'm sorry for tackling you." Louis says.

I like his accent....

"I'm Harry, but you can call me Hazza." Says harry with a cheeky smirk on his face I roll my eyes and look at the black haired lad beside him.

"I'm Zayn." He says, sounding bored while fixing his hair in the reflection of the TV.

"I'm Niall." He says smiling. I smile back and look at the short haired lad that is left.

"My name is Liam." He says. I smile at them all.

"And I'm Allison." I say.

"Hello Allison."They say in unison. I laugh.

"Now to lay down some rules." I say. They groan, which makes me laugh again.

"I could always make it worse." I say and Zayn looks at me shocked.

"My bedroom is my space, nobody goes in. Understand?" They nod.

"But what-" Harry starts.

"Nope, never allowed in my room." I cut him off.

"You lads will be sharing a bathroom with each other except the person who gets the downstairs room, that person will share with me. Any takers?" Zayn's, Louis' and Niall's hand shoot up. I laugh. Zayn and Niall start wrestling and Louis sits there laughing. I walk over to him and whisper in his ear.

"You already won." I smirk and walk back. Louis' face goes deep red with a blush and Harry start laughing. Niall and Zayn look up to see Louis' blush and join in.

"It's not funny lads!" He exclaims, sounding breathless, which causes me to start laughing as well. Everyone stops and I keep laughing. They all stare at me.

"What?" I say, gasping for breath. "I just told him who gets the room." Zayn looks at me in shock just as Niall's jaw hits the floor.

"Louis gets the downstairs bedroom, the rest of you go pick your bedrooms upstairs." I say and wave my hand dismissively. The four lads grab their stuff and rush to the upstairs level. Louis gets his stuff.

"I'll show you where your room is." I tell him and walk downstairs, with him following me.

"Here is the bathroom, you will be sharing it with me." I say pointing to the partially open door.

"And here is your room." I say, opening a door.

"Mine is at the end of the hall if you need anything. I'm going to cook supper." I say and walk upstairs.

----------

Louis' POV:

"I'm Louis, but you can call me Lou or Boobear. And I'm sorry for tackling you." I say. She looks in thought as she goes through the rest of the lads names. She goes through everyone's names 

"And I'm Allison." She says.

"Hello Allison." We all say in unison. She laughs.

She has such a beautiful laugh.

"Now to lay down some rules." she say. We all groan, which makes her laugh again.

"I could always make it worse." She say and Zayn looks at her shocked. I have to hold back my laughter

"My bedroom is my space, nobody goes in. Understand?" We all nod.

"But what-" Harry starts.

"Nope, never allowed in my room." She cuts him off.

"You lads will be sharing a bathroom with each other except the person who gets the downstairs room, that person will share with me. Any takers?" Zayn's, Niall's, and my hand shoot up. She laughs. Niall and Zayn take up a wrestling match on the floor, causing me to start laughing. She comes up behind me and whispers.

"You already won." She smirks and walk back. I feel my face face goes deep red with a blush and Harry start laughing. Niall and Zayn look up and join in.

"It's not funny lads!" I exclaim, sounding breathless, which causes her to start laughing as well. Everyone stops and she keep laughing. They all stare at her. A feeling of jealousy swells inside me.

"What?" She say, gasping for her breath. "I just told him who gets the room." Zayn looks at her in shock just as Niall's jaw hits the floor.

"Louis gets the downstairs bedroom, the rest of you go pick your bedrooms upstairs." She say and waves her hand dismissively. The four lads grab their stuff and rush to the upstairs level. I go and grab my stuff.

"I'll show you where your room is." She says to me and walk downstairs, and I follow after her.

"Here is the bathroom, you will be sharing it with me." She explains pointing to the partially open door.

"And here is your room." She says, opening a door.

"Mine is at the end of the hall if you need anything. I'm going to cook supper." She tells me and walks upstairs, leaving me to settle in.

****************

So? What do you think? I'm sorry it's going slow. Hope you like iiiiiitttt!!! xD

~Allison