Chapter 10

Allison's POV:

"Can you sing?"

That question makes my face pale. Everyone looks at me in shock.

"Allison? Allison are you okay?!" Harry starts panicking. Jordan jumps up and runs to the kitchen. Louis sits next to me on the couch and wraps his arms around me. The motion makes me jump.

"Allison? Is something wrong?" Liam asks. I shake my head and look at the lads.

"No, I- I'm fine. Where did Jordan go?" I ask.

"I'm over here!" She yells, coming back with a glass of water. She passes it to me and I take it gratefully. Rowan looks at me and Louis so close together and smirks. I take a sip of water, then it spews everywhere when I realize what she is smiling about.

"NO!" I scream, causing Rowan and Jordan to laugh. The rest of the lads look confused.

"No what?" Jordan asks, raising her eyebrows. I look at everyone staring at me.

"No um... Uh... No I can't sing." I stutter out. Their faces fall as I stand up and walk to the kitchen.

-----------

Rowan's POV:

I nudge Jordan and she leans closer.

"We should sing something." I whisper in her ear and her face lights up like Louis in Christmas lights.

"She's not Afraid?" She asks me and I nod. Harry looks at me and Jordan.

"Can you two sing?" We nod and smile.

"Let's hear it if you want to sing." Zayn says, still sounding unhappy from his hair incident. Jordan starts humming.

YEAH! ONE, TWO THREE FLICK!

She sneaks out in the middle of the night, yeah
Tight dress with the top cut low
She’s addicted to the feelin' of lettin' go
(Let it go)

She walks in and the room just lights up
But she don’t want anyone to know
That I’m the only one who gets to take her home
(Take her home)

But every time I tell her that I want more
She closes the door

She’s not afraid of all the attention
She’s not afraid of runnin' wild
How come she’s so afraid of fallin' in love
She’s not afraid of scary movies
She likes the way we kiss in the dark
But she’s so afraid of f-f-fallin' in love, love

Maybe she’s just trying to test me
Wanna see how hard I’m gonna work
Wanna see if I can really tell how much she’s worth

(what you worth)

Maybe all her friends have told her
Don’t get closer he’ll just break your heart

But either way she sees in me and it’s just so hard
(So hard)

cuz every time I tell her how I feel
She says it’s not real

She’s not afraid of all the attention
She’s not afraid of runnin' wild

How come she’s so afraid of falling in love
She’s not afraid of scary movies
She likes the way we kiss in the dark
But she’s so afraid of f-f-fallin' in love, love

What about all the things we say
Talkin' on the phone so late
I can’t let her get away from me, oh
When I say that I can’t do it no more
She’s back at my door

She’s not afraid of all the attention
She’s not afraid of runnin' wild
How come she’s so afraid of fallin' in love
She’s not afraid of scary movies
She likes the way we kiss in the dark
But she’s so afraid of f-f-fallin' in love

She's not afraid
She's not afraid

They clap and smile. We smile and sit back down.

"Great job you two." Harry compliments us. Niall gives us the thumbs up and my heart skips a beat. We smile as Allison comes out of the kitchen humming. We all go silent and listen to her hum.  She hums the chorus of 'She's Not Afraid' and the lads sit there mesmerized. She looks up to see the lads faces, along with mine and Jordan's jealous looks. She walks to her video game cabinet and pulls out a game.

"Dead Space 3 anyone?"

------------

Allison's POV:

"Dead Space 3 anyone?" I ask the lads and they start fighting over the controller. I laugh and set the game up.

"Who wants pizza for supper."

"MEEEEEE!" Everyone yells at the same time. I walk to the kitchen. I dial the pizza place.

"I would like 6 cheese pizzas, 4 Pepperonis and 5 Hawaiian please." I nod and hang up the phone.

"JORDAN! ROWAN!" I yell and they walk into the kitchen.

"I need your guys' help when the pizza gets here okay?" They nod and we sit at the table.

"We think Louis likes you!" Rowan blurts out, then slaps her hand over her mouth.

"What...?" I asks a little confused at what she said.

"Did you just say Louis likes me..?"  They both nod and my jaw hits the floor as my heart goes to heaven. He might like me!!!! EEEEEEEPPPPP!!!

They look at me like I was crazy. I was sitting there with my jaw hanging open is shock while in a daze.

"Allison?" They snap their fingers in front of my face, snapping me out of my daze.

"Huh? What?" I ask, causing them to laugh.

"Pizza's here." They sat. I jumps up, grab my wallet and bolt to the door. I pay the man and pass the pizzas to Jordan and Rowan. They take them to the living room as I close the door and pick the rest of the pizza.

"PIZZA!!!" The three of us yell at the same time. The lads instantly pause their game and grab napkins. We set the pizzas on the coffee table and dig in.

A/N

Two uploads in one day! Sorry if it's shorter but I just needed a filler. xD

Hope you likey!!!!

~Allison