Chapter 21

Dedicated to @DarcyMartinez xD

***************

Louis' POV

I sit on the couch. That picture set me over the edge. The lads have tried getting me to talk, but my voice just won't come out. I stare blankly at the wall as Harry leaves.

"-Be careful" I hear Liam say. What is he doing?! I think as the door opens and closes.

-About 30 minutes later-

The rest of the lads and the girls have been gone for ten minutes. Are they okay? What was Hazza doing? Thoughts run through my head when the van pulls up. I barely hear the door open and close when they all file into the room. The last person to walk in the room is Allison.

--------------

Allison's POV

I feel someone shaking my shoulder.

"Allison, wake up." A British sounding voice says. I groan as I roll over. I feel myself being pulled up. I keep my eyes shut as I try, and fail, to lay back down.

"Allison, Louis needs you." My eyes snap open. I shade them from the light as Liam and Harry help me out of the van.

"W- Where is Boo?" I ask looking up at them.

"He's inside." Liam assures me as we walk inside. The boys file into the living room one by one. I walk in after everyone. I slowly walk over to Louis, gazing at the blank expression on his face. I carefully sit next to him. The lads look at me as my hand slips into his. He turns his gaze to me, hope sparking in his eyes. I smile shyly as a loving smile forms on his face.

"Hey Boo." I say quietly as his eyes fill with hope.

"Allison" He says slowly. My eyes sparkle with tears. His face turns to concern and I tackle him with a hug. Everyone slowly files to the basement, leaving me and Louis alone.

"Are you alright?" He asks sounding worried. I hug him tighter and he hugs back. He lifts my chin so I look into his breathtaking green eyes. He leans down to kiss me, causing my heart to skip a beat. His kiss is sweet but passionate. My eyelids flutter shut as the kiss becomes deeper and more urgent. We both pull away, gasping for breath. His eyes are sparkling with life and tears.

"Please don't cry" I whisper, my voice breaking. He wipes away the threatening tears.

"Allison, I'm so happy you came back okay." He says, hugging me again. I bury my face into his neck. We sit there, cuddling in the silence.

"BOOM HEADSHOT!" We laugh as Harry's yell travels through the house.

"Haz, shut up!" Zayn exclaims. A second later, Harry bolts up the stairs and dives behind the couch. Jordan and Rowan's laughter float in the air as Zayn comes up the stairs with a loaded Nerf gun. He looks at me and Louis, motioning for us to move. I stand up and back out of the way, when Harry jumps up and shoots me, Zayn and Louis with Nerf darts.

"That's it." I say, an evil glare shooting in Harry's direction.

"Zayn, give me the Nerf gun." He passes it to me. Jordan giggles behind me. I twist my arm back and hit her right in the chest, my gaze not once leaving Harry's. Everyone looks at me stunned as I start firing at Harry. He dives behind Louis and I stop. Harry peeks out and laughs. Liam comes up the stairs and shouts at us.

"What is going-" He starts to yell, but Harry and I tag team and take him down. Everyone laughs.

"Where are the Nerf guns?!" Niall yells.