Chapter 34

Zayn's POV

The sun shines in my face and I sit up. I can't believe they actually left me in the car...  I think as I sit up from the back seat and climb out groggily. I let myself inside to see Harry sitting on the couch, watching the news, Niall eating of course, Liam sitting and reading the paper and Louis pacing the room.

"Lou? Mate what's wrong?" I ask and everyone looks at me.

"Have a good sleep in the car?" Liam asks and I can hear Harry chuckle. What I wouldn't give to straighten those curls of his.

"Somewhat, you could've come and got me you know." I snap and Liam frowns. 

"I came by later last night, you grunted and told me to go away..." He says and I grab some water.

"Okay whatever...." I say and chug back the water.

"Zayn? Why are you so mad at us?" Niall asks. Louis seems to be completely ignoring me as he checks his phone again and again.

"I'm just tired Nialler." I say and walk upstairs.

"Remember we are going to pick up Allison today." Liam calls up.

"Kay! Wake me up then." I call back and crash on my bed, still completely clothed.

*************

Louis' POV

I pace back and forth as Zayn walks in.  He says something to me but I don't hear what it is exactly. Liam and Niall start talking to him as I pull out my phone. Zayn says something then disappears upstairs. I look at Liam then sit down. Harry walks in and sits next to me.

"You okay mate?" He asks. I nod. He wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"We're going to get her today, and she is fine." He says and I smile.

"Lou you need to eat something. You're to skinny." Niall jokes and passes me some food.

"Thanks." I say and start eating. I watch the slow moving clock hands, counting down until I get to see my princess.

-------------

OMG THIS IS SOOOOOOOO LATE!!!!

I COMPLETELY APOLOGIZE!!!!!!!!!!

I've been so busy and I'm trying my best!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Allison<3