Chapter 37

Allison's POV

"You all deserve to know why I was so bitter at the beginning..." I start. Harry and the rest look up expectantly and Louis lock eyes with me. It wouldn't surprise me if tears started to spill because of my story.

"I was so bitter because I have gone through a lot in life. Yes I'm only 17 but I've gone through more than most of you ever have, and maybe ever will." I say. They look at me dumbfoundedly and my dad squeezes my shoulder.

"I lost my mum at a really young age in a car accident because she tried to save me. She ran in front of the car to push me out of the way because I fell and couldn't get back up,and the car hit her head on. That's why I started cutting, and I though I was finally over it until I woke up in the hospital." Harry's eyes pop open, Niall's jaw drops in shock and the rest all look sympathetic. I turn away slightly, turning into my dad as the tears start falling.

"Before that my family was attacked and my mum and I were almost kidnapped. They almost killed The two of us when they heard the sirens of the cops. They knocked us out and ran. We never got a look at their faces from the ski masks..." I trail off and the lads looks at me with utter shock. I have to wipe my eyes to stop the tears from thinking back to those horrendous days.

"Allison we never knew..." Zayn starts, when I cut him off.

"Exactly. You DIDN'T know. No one knew. I thought I woud tell you because I've been such a pain in the ass and you've been nothing but kind to me and I thouht you deserved to know...." The tears start to fall as my dad holds me close to him.

"Sweetheart its okay.." He whispers in my ear. I feel like I'm shaking in his arms as he leads me to a chair to sit down. Louis jumps up and runs to the kitchen to make me tea as I try to calm down enought to try and keep going, and to make my voice steady. Everyone is staring at me as I try to stay relatively calm.

*I can't do this....*

I take a sip of my tea. Tears fall as images of my mother flash through my head.

"I can't do this..." I say, repeating my thoughts aloud. Louis rests his hand on my shoulder.

"Allison it's okay. We won't judge you, we won't tease you, we won't laugh. We're here for you." He says, the rest of the boys nod in agreement. Paul decides to say something.

"Why don't we give her a few minutes before she continues." He says and I look at him with a small smile of relief.

"That ight be a good idea.." My dad says. I look up at him and he looks upset as well. I stand up and give him a big hug.

"It's okay daddy..." I whisper in his ear, voice breaking. He holds me close and tightly, never wanting to let go.

"Don't let me lose you baby girl..." He whispers.

"You won't. You never will." I reply back as a tear lands on his shoulder. I turn around to face the lads and sigh.

"I think I'm ready to continue..." I try to say with a steady voice, but it comes out wavering. I take a seat back in the chair as my dad leaves the room. Probably for the best...

"After I lost my mum, I went into a deep depression. I started cutting, stopped singing and didn't do anything with myself. My grades were suffering so my dad homeschooled me. Rowan, Jordan, my dad and music were the only ones there for me. I had to get my mind of things, so I started to learn Latin. I stopped talking to Jordan and Rowan for a while until my grades went up, even though I was homeschooled. I discovered your band and tears came to my eyes every time is listened. I couldn't bear it, no matter how much I loved your music..." I trail off.They look at my with a sympathetic look on their face. I swear iff they don't remove that look off their face I will probably start crying.

"Stop looking at me like that..." I say,looking away from the group.

"You make it seem like I'm doing this to get attention.." I say much quieter. They all get up and pull me into a group hug, one by one. Liam initiating it, followed by Harry, Zayn, Louis than Niall. I hug them back, then they all slowly (And awkwardly I might add) peel themselves off from their respectable layers at the sound of Paul clearing his throat.

"We need to get going... Management is going to be freaking as it is." He says, looking apologetic he has to break this us. I nod.

"You five go pack. You need to get going." I say, trying to steady my voice and wiping the tears away that are threatening to spill. Liam walks over and pulls me into a hug.

"Call or text me or any of the boys if you need to talk." He says. I hug him back, smiling gratefully. He goes upstairs to pack as Zayn walks over.

"Don't smoke, it won't help your problems." He advises and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm not planning on it.." I say smiling as he pulls away, smiles sadly and goes upstairs.

"Hey girl. I'm always here to talk, text me sometime." Harry says and pulls me into a big hug. I giggle as his cheekiness. What's with them and hugs?i 

"Go pack Hazza. I'll text you later." I say smiling. He smiles his cheeky smile and runs upstairs, flipping his curls just before he leaves. I giggle as Niall walks over.

"I challenge you to a food eating rematch!" He announces and he pulls me into a Horan hug. I can't help but burst out laughing at that.

"You're on the next time you're in town. But you have to pack..." I say and he pouts. He goes upstairs and I giggle, looking at Louis, who's eyes are full of worry and sadness.

"Allison we didn't realize.." he starts.

"Boobear it's fine.." I smile slightly as I walk over to him. I hug him tightly, and he returns the hug. I look up at him and kiss him quickly.

"Go pack." I say and he smiles. I send him downstairs and look at Paul. He smiles sadly. I grab a notebook off the table.

"Paul can you write down their numbers and mailing addresses? I would like to keep in touch with them..." I say, and he nods. 

"Of course." He takes the notebook and pen and starts writing things down. I smile as Liam and Niall come down, followed by Harry, then Louis comes upstairs. Zayn is the last one down and I giggle.

"Got everything?" I ask. They all nod. I give them all a group hug and Paul takes a group picture of us and they all give me autographs. 

"I'm going to miss you five..." I say.

"We're going to miss you too." They say in unison. I giggle.

"Bye!!!" They yell as they are ushered out of the house by Paul and my dad.I follow them out and wave as Paul forces them all into the van and drives away.

I'm really gonna miss them...

------------------

A/N

This is the end! Thank you all for reading!

I swear any other fanfictions I do will be updated more regularly, and not once every few months... Haha

I can't say thank you enough really.

But follow me for updates faster, and sneak peeks on new stories/fanfictions!

Love you all!!! <3

-AlliKat15