Chapter 23

Allison's POV

The next morning, I wake up with a pair of arms around me. I look to see Louis' arms around my waist. I smile and snuggle closer. Mmm He's so warm. I think as his husky morning voice whispers in my ear.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I laugh lightly. I sit up, only to be pulled back down into him.

"Don't leave." He says as I roll over to face him. His smiling face greets me with a quick kiss to the tip of my nose, causing me to smile.

"But I have to..." I say. He sits up, pulling me with him.

"Then I'm coming with you."

"Louis! Allison! Get up here now!" Liam yells. We look at each other.

"Coming!" We yell and laugh.

"Someone's mad..." I say as we make out way upstairs.

"What's up Lili?" Louis says. Liam looks at us and passes us a newspaper.

"Read the headline" He says and sits down. I peek over Louis' shoulder.

ONE DIRECTION SPOTTED OUTSIDE WAREHOUSE WITH UNCONSCIOUS GIRL

"You have got to be kidding...." He groans and looks at the picture. I look at the sub heading and point.

"Did you read that?" I ask. Liam walks over and looks at where I'm pointing.

LADS SUSPECTED FOR RAPE?

"Are you freaking serious?!?!" Both Liam and Louis yell, causing Niall, Harry and Zayn to make their way downstairs.

"What's with all the noise?" Niall asks. Louis passes them the paper and hugs me. I hug back, then look at the other three lads. Niall is about to burst into tears as Zayn, Liam and Harry pull him into a hug. Louis and I walk over to join them. We all stand in a group hug when there is a knock at the door. I pull away and walk to the door. When I answer, I find a note taped to the front. It's addressed to me, so I open it. On the piece of paper say the most frightening four word.

I'm coming for you.

***************

A/N

HEEEYYYY Everybody! 

I apologize that it's short but I'm at a serious writers block.... :(

I'm not sure when I will be able to TRY and continue, but thanks to everyone who continues reading. Even if they don't say anything.

Since I am having writers block, I have two questions to ask you. I want at least three people to answer both before I consider the next chapter please!!

1) What would you like to see happen in this story?

2)Should I end it soon or not?

Thanks again for reading and hope your liking it!!

~Allison <3