Chapter 15

Allison's POV:

"Harry, I am so sorry. I don't know wh-" I start to say, when he motions for me to stop. The rest of the sentence dies in my throat. He tilts my head to look into his captivating green eyes. He takes a step closer, pressing his lips gently to mine. Our lips move in sync with each other and  we close our eyes. My first kiss is with THE Harry Styles!!!! OMFG!!!!  My mind is mentally freaking out as he slowly deepens the kiss. I hear a gasp, pull back and look at the door. The door is wide open and Louis is standing there in complete shock. Zayn looks at Harry with disgust. Harry has his hand around my waist with a cheeky smirk on his face as I blush a deep shade of red and look at the floor.

"A little rude to disrupt someone's conversation, now isn't it Lou." Harry says while smirking. I pull away from Harry and sit on the couch. Louis is glaring at Harry as Zayn walks over to me. He sits next to me as I bury my face in my hands. He wraps his arms around me, which makes me lay my head on his shoulder.

-------------

Liam's POV:

"A little rude to disrupt someone's conversation, now isn't it Lou." I hear Harry say. I get up and walk to the other room.

"What is going on here?" I ask and look around. Harry is smirking, Zayn is holding what looks like a crying Allison and Louis looks ready to kill Harry. Niall pulls Louis back before he can pounce on Harry. Jordan and Rowan run to Allison's side, causing Zayn to step back. Zayn runs over to help Niall with Louis. 

"Why is Allison crying?" I ask Harry.

"Because Lou caught me kissing his 'Girlfriend'" He says with air quotes around the word 'girlfriend'.

"I HATE YOU HARRY!" Louis screams at him

"Oh shut up Lewis" We all gape at him. Louis was already struggling against Niall and Zayn and Harry decided to call him Lewis?!

"What. Did. You. Just. Call. Me?" Louis says in a mono-toned voice. Harry stands there smirking as Louis looks over at me.

"Did he just call me 'Lewis'?" He asks me. I nod slowly. Louis face turns to complete and utter rage as he pulls away from Niall and Zayn and attacks Harry. The three of us jump in and try to separate the two. Allison looks up and stares in utter shock as Jordan pulls Harry back and Niall, Zayn and I pull Louis to the other side of the room. Rowan stands up and runs to help Jordan with Harry. We get them about a foot apart when Allison stands up and walks in between us.

 "Allison, what are you doing?" I ask, avoiding an elbow to the gut.

"I want to talk to Louis alone...." She says quietly I almost missed it. I nod and let go of Lou. The rest of the lads do the same and the girls have to drag Harry out of the room. We were gonna have a long talk.....

------------

Allison's POV:

"I want to talk to Louis alone...." I say quietly. I hope he heard me.  Liam nods, letting go of Louis, The rest of the lads let go of him as well. He stands there glaring at nothing, I hope, as Jordan and Rowan drag Harry out of the room. Once they're all gone, I walk up to him. I take his hand and he looks at me.

"Boobear..." I say and he cuts me off.

"Why?" He asks, sounding sad. I look at the floor.

"Boo, I'm sorry. I swear he kissed me! I tried to apologize for slapping him..." I look back up into his sad and hurt eyes.

"Can you forgive me?" I ask. The back of his hand strokes my cheek and I look back at the floor. He puts his hand under my chin, lifting my head so I look into his green eyes.

"Yes." He whispers and kisses me.

--------------

Rowan's POV:

We drag Harry to Liam's room so Alli and Louis can have some privacy. he sits on the bed as Liam closes the door. Jordan walks up to him.

"Why did you kiss her?" She states. Always straight to the point with her. He smirks.

"Why? Jealous love?" He asks sounding cheeky. She slaps him. I gape at her and she scowls at him.

"Feisty girl I'll say" Harry say and covers the second slap that doesn't happen. I pull Jordan away from him. We check the clock. 

"We should be going." I say and Jordan nods.

"Come back soon. We're here for a weekish." Niall says. Jordan and I smile, getting a hug from him and we make our way downstairs.  We look into the other room and see Louis and Alli smiling and cuddling o the couch. I knock on the door frame.

"Yes?" Alli calls. We peek around the corner.

"We just wanted to say we were leaving...." Jordan says. They smile and get up. Alli hugs me and Jordan and Louis smiles at us. I have to pull Jordan and Alli apart.

"I SLAPPED HARRY FOR YOU LOUIS!!!!" Jordan sings as I drag her out the door.

"THANK YOU!" Louis calls.

"BYE!!!" They both yell as I shut the door. We laugh and make our way down the street.

**********

A/N 

Hope you like the chapter. I don't know if I got Louis' and Harry's eye color right... (Don't give me grief if it's wrong please...)

If it is wrong, please message me the correct color. The pictures were to small to see and the websites have about 8 different colors... xD

So please comment, vote, fan or something to show me you like this chapter xD

Enjoy Directioners!!!! xD xD xD xD xD xD xD

~Allison