Chapter 14

Allison's POV:

I wake up in a daze. my Ipod is long dead so I put it on the charger. 

"Cruenta inferni.. What happened?" I mutter to myself a I slowly make my way upstairs. I make it to the main level when a strong scent of bacon and eggs attacks my senses. My mouth waters as I hear humming from the kitchen, I walk in to find Jordan and Liam cooking, while Niall is setting the table. The rest sit around the table laughing.

"Morning lads." I say. They all look at me.

"Morning." Louis says and smiles. I walk over and sit next to him. There is an uncomfortable silence as Jordan and Liam bring food to the table. Niall digs into the food causing everyone to laugh. Louis takes my hand and Harry avoids my gaze. I push my food around on my plate for a little, let go of Louis' hand and stand up.

"Harry, can I um talk to you in the other room please?" I ask timidly. Everyone looks shocked and Harry nods, standing up as well. We both walk into the other room.

-----------

Zayn's POV

"Harry, can I um talk to you in the other room please?" Allison asks timidly. We all look at her shocked. Harry nods, stands up and they walk into the other room. The rest of us look at the girls and they look like they just saw Allison kill someone!

"Jordan? Rowan?" I ask. Rowan blinks and looks at me.

"Is she usually like that?" Niall asks. She shakes her head and tries to get Jordan out of her daze. We all look at each other and Louis jumps up and leans against the door. I follow and try to listen in.

"Harry, I am so sorry. I don't know wh-" She starts then is cut off. We try and listen for more, but we don't hear anything Lou and I look at each other and open the door just enough to see through  the crack. Lou looks through and gasps in shock. 

A/N

I know this is a REALLY short chapter but it is mostly a filler. But some questions you could think about.

What did Allison try and talk to Harry about?

How did he cut her off?

What did Louis see?

The question of what Louis told Allison before is still open. @RowanHollinger is the closest right now. xD

Good luck to everyone and the person who can answer the three questions for this chapter gets a prize! xD

Enjoy lovely Directioners! xD

~Allison