Chapter 36

Allison's POV

"Allison. Please wake up." I hear a voice begging me as I'm lifted off the bed. I groan and try to roll away, but the pair of arms holds me close.

"Allison it's just me, I'm taking you home." The voice says. Home? My eyes flutter open to see the five lads around me and Liam holding me in his arms. I curl up into Liam as he carries me out of the room.

"I'm so sorry..." I whisper once we hit the van. He passes me to Louis and they all climb in. Louis jumps into the back with me and holds me close. I curl up as he hums softly.

"Louis I'm so so sorry...." I say quietly. He holds me close.

"You have nothing to be sorry for.." He says. I nod my head slowly.

"I do... You five deserve to know why I was bitter at the beginning.." Niall and Harry look back and I bury my face into Louis' shoulder.

"Will you tell us?" Niall asks quietly. I nod.

"When we get home." I say and close my eyes.

+-+-+-+-+ 10 Minutes Later +-+-+-+-+

Louis' POV

I carry Allison inside once we park the van in front of her house. I lay her on the couch and kiss her cheek, causing her to smile. The rest of the lads walk over to see if she's okay. She tries to sit up, which I assist her with, and he guys all give her hugs. I sit next to her when we hear the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it." She says.

"Allison I'll get it." I say. she shakes her head.

"Lou I'm capable of getting the door." She says and slowly stands up. I keep her steady as she goes over to the door; answering it.

"Daddy? Paul?" She seems surprised to see the two of them. We all were. He hugs her tightly as I slightly fidget under Paul's authoritative stare. We lead the inside and everyone has a seat. Allison and Andy have a conversation by the door as Paul and I walk back into the living room. All the lads look away ,almost guiltily when he walks in.

"Did you boys behave?" Liam looks up and nods. Paul and I take a seat as Allsion and Andy walk into the room. Allison looks around, slightly upset with tears in her eyes.

"You all deserve to know why I was so bitter at the beginning..." She starts. Harry and the rest look up expectantly and I lock eyes with her. Her blue eyes are full of sadness.

"I was so bitter because..."

---------------

A/N

CLIFF HANGER!!!!

I am so so soooooooooo sorry for such a late update!!!

I owe you all an apology and such and I swear I will finish this story before the end of the month!

There will be one (Maybe two) chapters left.

Thank you for being so patient with me! =3

Love you all you crazy Directioners!!! <33333

-AlliKat<3