Chapter 6

Louis' POV

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?!" I hear her yell and bolt downstairs. I see her standing there, fuming at Harry?

"Hazza?" He looks at me and waves.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Room. NOW!" Allison yells. Harry looks terrified and runs past her.

"I'M TELLING LEYUM!" He yells as he runs upstairs.

"LEEEEYYYYYUUUMMMM!" I hear him yell as Allison goes to see if anything is missing. I knock lightly on the door frame.

"What!" She snaps. She turns around and her face softens.

"Sorry Lou, come in." She says. I hesitantly walk into her bedroom and sit on her bed.

"Is everything alright?" I ask. She sighs. She looks at me wearily.

"Everything is fine. Nothing's mi-" She stops mid sentence and searches her Cd's.

"Oh god, he better not have taken it." She mutters and searches her giant stack of Cd's. She bolts to her closet and a box fall off the top shelf. She keeps searching, seeming unaware of the boxes existence. I walk over and pick up the box. 'One Direction Stuff' is scrawled over the box in handwriting. I open the box to find a pile of posters, books and a pillow case. She turns around and pales.

"Give that back!" Allison exclaims and takes the box from me. I take a step towards the door.

"Maybe I should go..." I say.

"No, you can stay if you like." She says, a smile on her face, though her eyes sparkle with tears.

"Allison, are you alright? I ask. I can't bear to see her hurt, even though I just met her. A tear rolls down her cheek as I take a step closer. The tears start to come faster and she desperately wipes them away.

"I.. I'm fine." she says, voice shaking.

"Do you need a hug?" She nods and walks over. I pull her into a hug and rub her back lightly.

"Can you go check on the lads for me please?" She asks me, her voice shaking.

"Of course love. You get some rest, you've had a long day." I say. She smiles slightly and lays on her bed. She closes her eyes and I cover her with the blanket.

But I see you with him slow dancing

Tearing me apart

'Cause you don't see

Whenever you kiss him

I'm breaking

Oh how I wish that was me

When I finish the chorus, she is sound asleep. I smile, kiss the top of her head lightly and leave the room.

---------

Liam's POV:

"Lads!" Louis calls as he comes up the stairs. He looks at all of us as he walks in the room.

"Everything alright Boobear?" I ask as I look at the clock. Midnight.

"Oh. Lads time for bed." I say. They all groan as Louis laughs.

"Fine...." Harry says and trudges upstairs, with the rest of them in tow.

"Night Leyum!" Louis yells quietly as he goes downstairs. I laugh as I go upstairs with the rest of the lads. I already hear Harry and Niall laughing. I knock on their door and they go silent.

"Night Lili!" Niall yells, causing Harry to laugh again. I sigh. This is going to be a long night.....