Chapter 11

Niall's POV

About a dozen pizzas later, everyone was full, including me! The girls are groaning on the couch and Allison falls off the couch

"Cruenta inferni quas nocere...." She mutters and we all look at her.

"English please?" Louis says. She looks up at him.

"Sorry... I said, 'Bloody hell that hurt....'" She says smiling. We all laugh and Liam just looks at her.

"You know Latin?" She nods.

"Yea, why?"

"It's pretty much a dead language." He states.

"Well it can't be if I speak it now can it?" She shoots back and we all laugh at Liam's stunned face.

"Smart ass..." He mutters and she just laughs.

"Quiane gratia agere tu." She says sarcastically and laughs. Liam gives her an unimpressed stare, making the rest of us laugh.

"Liam is mad at you.." I say while laughing. She walks over to Lou and whispers something in his ear. She sits down smiling and he looks at the rest of the us.

"What did she say?" Zayn asks. He looks at Allison and she nods.

"She said 'Tute meus ventus ' whatever that means." She starts laughing as soon as he says it. The girls look at her and she whispers in their ears. They squeal, making Zayn and I cover out ears.

"TO HIGH PITCHED!" We yell and the girls laugh.

"I knew it!!!" Jordan and Rowan screech and Allison blushes.What did she say to Lou? Harry coughs and everyone draws attention to him.

"Allison, will you sing for us?" He asks making her look away instantly.

"Haud I'm non bonus quod vos mos rideo risi risum procul mihi....." She says quickly. We look at her confused.

"Sorry, I uh speak Latin when I'm nervous....." She says and laughs.

"Can you translate in English then please?" Louis asks. She nods.

"No, I'mnot good and you will laugh at me...." She says.

--------------

Allison's POV:

"Haud I'm non bonus quod vos mos rideo risi risum procul mihi....." I says quickly. They look at me confused.

"Sorry, I uh speak Latin when I'm nervous....." I says and laugh nervously.

"Can you translate in English then please?" Louis asks. I nod. Why not?

"No, I'mnot good and you will laugh at me...." I say. I look at the floor.

"I call bullshit on that." Louis says. My head snaps up and shoots him a death glare.

"Don't you dare! You promised!" I yell at him. He looks at me.

"Allison, they won't laugh. I hate to say it but I think you're better than us..." He says, causing Zayn to smack him.

"Ow! Lad you would say the same!" He says, rubbing his arm. I sigh.

"Please?" Niall asks, flashing puppy dog eyes at me. Damn why does that have t look so cute?

"Fine...." I sigh in defeat and all the lads jump up cheering.

"What song?" I ask, causing everyone to yell out to me.

"Try! Grenade! As Long As You Love Me!" Songs are being pelted at me.