Chapter 9

A/N 

I hope this is a longer chapter. I am so sorry I took so long, I am at my grandparents and I almost killed myself laughing while writing this. Hope you like t!

~Allison

***************

Allison's POV:

The lads sit on the couch after about ten songs.

"You guys should be in more shape than that! You run from fans for Pete's sake!" I exclaim, laughing. Just as I am about to start another song, there is a knock at the door.

"ALLISON!!! IT'S JORDAN AND ROWAN!!!!"

I look at the lads with shock.

"What?" They all say.

"My two best friends are Directioners..."

-------------

Rowan's POV:

Rowan and I run up to Allison's door. We haven't seen her in years and we decided to drop by for a visit. We both knock loudly on the door.

"ALLISON!!! IT'S JORDAN AND ROWAN!!!!" We both yell and start laughing. It takes about five minutes when she finally opens the door!

"ALLSION!!!!!!" We scream and tackle her. She screams and falls over, then the three of us start laughing. 

"Allison? Are you alright?" A concerned voice says from the living room, British accent dominating the air.

"You have a BOY in the house!?!?!" Jordan screams as I try to place the voice.

"Can we meeeet him????" I yell.

"Only if you two get off of me!" She exclaims laughing.

"Allison, do I need to come rescue you?" Another male yells, Irish accent standing out.

"Niall! Shut up, we don't want to give ourselves away!" The first male scolds one of them. Niall, where have I heard that name before? Suddenly Jordan jumps up and screams.

"ONE DIRECTION IS IN YOUR HOUSE?!" One Direction! That's where I heard the names before!

"Allison? What just happened?" One of them calls, while one walks into the room.

"OHMYGOD IT'S LOUIS TOMLINSON!" Jordan and I scream and tackle him with a hug.

"LADS!!" He yells as the rest run into the room. They look at us in shock as Jordan and I pin Louis to the ground with hugs and Allison is dying on the floor with laughter. Jordan's head whips up and screams again.

 "NIALL!!!!" She tackles him with a hug, causing Allison to laugh harder. Liam pulls Jordan off of Niall and Zayn has to pull me off of Louis. Harry runs over, helps up Niall and Louis, then runs over to Allison. He helps her up as she FINALLY starts calming down.

"Why don't we all go to the living room. I need to talk to Allison. ALONE" The lads nod and lead us to the living room.

---------------

Allison's POV:

I finally am able to stop laughing! That must have been the funniest sight I have ever seen.

"Why don't we all go to the living room. I need to talk to Allison. ALONE" The lads nod and lead Jordan and Rowan to the living room. Liam looks at me sternly, causing me to start laughing again.