Chapter 7

Allison's POV:

I wake up the next morning feeling refreshed.  I look around. How did I get in my bedroom? I see a Cd is missing and realization hits me.

"HARRY!" I yell, storming upstairs. I stand in the living room.

"BREAKFAST!" I yell and Niall jumps down the stair.

"Where??" He exclaims, then looks at me smiling evily. 

"Where is Harry?!" I snap. He shrinks back and looks at the floor.

"He- he's upstairs." Niall stutters out.

"Go get him." I demand and he runs upstairs. Poor lad, I feel bad for yelling at him.....

He comes down with Harry, who has a smirk on his face.

"Yes love?" He asks cheekily. I walk up to him and slap him across the face.

"Where is my CD?!" I yell. His face flashes pain as he puts a hand to his cheek. He smirks and holds up a cd case.

"You mean this one?" he asks slyly.

"GIVE IT BACK!" I scream and jump on him. He yells as he hits the ground. Hard. Liam and Zayn come running down the stairs, Harry yells in pain with me pulling his hair, and Niall falls over laughing. Liam pulls me off of Harry and Zayn helps Harry up.

"She's a mad woman!" He exclaims. I give him a death look.

"GIVE IT BACK!" I yell, fighting to break Liam's grip.

"Allison..." Liam starts.

"NO! HE WENT INTO MY ROOM AND STOLE MY STUFF! I WANT IT BACK!" I scream as Louis comes up the stairs. I look at him with a pleading look as he surveys the scene.

"Give it back!" I yell, significantly quieter as tears come to my eyes. Harry smirks at me.

"Hazza, please. She is almost in tears!" Niall exclaims as he tackles Harry. Louis runs over to me and Liam as he lets go to break up the fight between Harry and Niall. I fall to my knees, head in hands. Louis helps me up.

"I'm not gonna cry. I'm not gonna cry. I'm not gonna cry." I mutter to myself over and over again as Louis helps me stand up. Niall comes over and taps me on the shoulder. I look at him, frantically wiping the tears away.

"What?" I ask, a little harsher than intended. He holds out the cd.

"I got this back for you." He says timidly. I take it and smile at him.

"I'm so sorry for snapping at you." I say and he smiles.

"What's on that cd that you don't want us to see or listen to?!" Harry yells at me. I glare at him, pull away from Louis and run downstairs. Tears threaten my eyes.

"Good going lad. Now Paul and Andy are gonna kill us." I hear Louis say Harry mumbles something as I slam my door, turn on my iPod and crank it up.

Right from the start

You were a thief

You stole my heart

And I your willing victim

I let you see the parts of me

That weren't all that pretty

And with every touch you fixed them

Now you've been talking in your sleep oh oh

Things you never say to me oh oh

Tell me that you've had enough