Chapter 29

Niall's POV

"Nialler. Nialler wake up." Harry says, shaking my shoulder.

"Five more minutes...." I groan and roll over.

"Niall wake up! Louis and Liam need us!" He presses. I groan.

"Two more minutes...."

"You'll miss breakfast.: He says and I jump out of bed. I run downstairs as Harry laughs, knocking Zayn over in the process.

"Sorry Zayn!" I call, as I dash to the kitchen. Zayn and Harry follow close behind.

"Someone feed him. I had to promise him food to get him up." Harry says laughing. Liam looks at  the three of us and grabs something for us to eat. We all sit and Louis comes upstairs on the phone.

"Yes, we'll be there as soon as we can. Thank you doctor." He says and gets off the phone.

"You okay mate?" Zayn asks, looking at Louis. I look up at him. He looks like a total wreck.

"Did you sleep okay? I ask, and he shakes his head. I sigh and dig ino the breakfast Liam set out for me.

"What did the doctor say?" Liam asks. Louis looks up at him.

"Someone tampered with everything, she isn't doing so good..."

****************

Zayn's POV

 I almost spit out my coffee. 

"Someone tampered with the stuff?" I ask, almost in shock.

"Who would do that?" Niall asks.

"Why?" Harry chips in.

"How did they get into her room?" Liam speaks the last though. Louis looks in deep thought as we all think over these questions. Louis suddenly pales.

"Do you have an idea mate?" I ask, and he nods.

"Max..." He breathes out.

***********

A/N

Heeeyyyy!

Sorry it's short.. I'm at a writers block. So what do you all think? Please please PLEASE leave a comment below....

I might be ending this soon. So I want to say a quick thank you to all my readers

THANK YOU!!!!!! Haha.

Love you all! :DD

~Allison<3