Chapter 33

Zayn's POV

Louis coms down to the van after ten minutes.

"What took so long mate?" I snap. Harry smacks me over the head.

"Ow...." I groan. Liam climbs in the drivers side and Louis claims shotgun. Niall and Harry climb in the middle and I'm stuck in the back. I shrug and climb in the back, pulling out my phone in the process and start fixing my hair. We start down the road and Harry looks back.

"Zayn." He says, half whispering. I ignore him and continue with my hair.

"Zayn!" He takes my phone away and I finally look up.

'What? Give it back." I say, sounding ticked off.

"What has gotten into you?" He says and I grab the phone back. I ignore his question and go back to styling my hair.

"Zayn, mate what happened to you? Why did you snap at Lou?" Niall asks, sounding upset. I sigh.

"It's none of your business." I say, harsher than intended. His face looks downcast as he turns his attention out the window. Harry reaches back and messes up my hair.

"That's for being mean to Niall." He snaps and faces the front. I hold my phone up again like a mirror and fix my hair again.

----------

Harry's POV

Zayn just snapped at Niall. I reach back and mess up his hair, knowing it'll get in his nerves.

"That's for being mean to Niall." I snap and face the front. What happened to him? I think, knowing my reason for being a little grumpy. I look over at Niall and his lip is quivering as he stares out the window.

"Niall?" I ask, tapping his shoulder. He turns to look at me.

"Niall he didn't mean it. He's just upset at something."

"You sure Hazza?" He asks, eyes looking a brighter blue than normal. I sigh. He looks so upset.

"I'm sure." I say smiling a little bit. His smile slowly breaks through and it makes my smilwe grow bigger. He takes my hand and squeezes slightly. I smile and Niall look towards the front.

"Liam? Can we stop for McDonalds?" He asks. We see a faint smile as he drives past the turnoff.

"Yea sure. Zayn want anything?" He calls to the back. Zayn gives a grunt and we all laugh. 

"Is that a yes?" Zayn shakes his head.

"He says no... Can I have his share?" Niall asks, causing a smile to form on Louis' face.

"Yes Niall, you can have his share." Louis says, smiling. Liam drives towards a McDonalds and through the drive thru.

"We'll have five Big Mac combos please. And three orders of large fries as well." Liam says and he drive to get out stuff. Liam pays as they pass two of the Big Mac combos and one of the extra fries to Niall my combo to me and a thing of fries to Zaym. Louis and Liam take theirs and the extra fries and we head back to Allison's house.

"Thank you Liam" We all say aside from Zayn who sits in the back fixing his hair again.

"Don't use the grease as gel." I say and chuckle quietly. I get a kick in the back as a response as we pull up to Allison's house. We climb out and put our garbage in the dumpster and letting ourselves in.

"Lads we had a rough couple of days so I want you all to get some sleep." Liam announces as I make my way to my bedroom. Louis calls a goodnight up the stairs and makes his way to the basement. I strip down and climb into bed falling asleep before my head hits the pillow.

-------------------

Liam's POV

"Night everyone." Louis says and makes his way downstairs. Zayn is still in the car Niall is in the kitchen and Harry is already up the stairs.

"Niall go to bed you just ate..." I call out as he comes out with a glass of milk.

"Night Lili." He says and sets the glass on the table and makes his way upstairs. I walk into the kitchen and run some water to wash the dishes. I start humming to myself then singing quietly.

The end of the night
We should say goodbye
But we carry on
While everyone’s gone

Never felt like this before-ore
Are we friends or are we more?
As I’m walking towards the door
I’m not sure

But baby if you say you want me to stay
I’ll change my mind
Cause I don’t wanna know I’m walking away
If you’ll be mine
Won’t go, won’t go
So baby if you say you’ll want me to stay, stay for the night
I’ll change my mind.

Lean in when you laugh,
We take photographs
There’s no music on
But we dance along
Never felt like this before-ore
Are we friends or are we more?
As I’m walking towards the door
I’m not sure.

But baby if you say you want me to stay
I’ll change my mind
Cause I don’t wanna know I’m walking away
If you’ll be mine
Won’t go, won’t go
So baby if you say you’ll want me to stay, stay for the night

I’ll change my mind.
I’ll change my mind.

Baby if you say you want me to stay
I’ll change my mind
But baby if you say you want me to stay
I’ll change my mind

Cause I don’t wanna know I’m walking away
If you’ll be mine
Won’t go, won’t go
So baby if you say you’ll want me to stay, stay for the night
I’ll change my mind.

By the ned of the song the dishes are done sinks drained counters clean and I'm up in my room ready for bed. I lay down in the bed and drift to sleep.

*************

A/N

Sorry it's so late. Got stuff I'm doing and I started school!

I've also started another book and I'm not sure if I should put it on Wattpad or not.... Yes or no? YOu guys will get to decide.

So leave a comment vote or even fan! It would be greatly appreciated. ;D

 ~Allison<3