Chapter 18

This chapter is dedicated to zaynah_mailk123.

*************************

Niall's POV:

Liam covers my eyes when Louis gasps at his message.

'How could they?" Zayn exclaims as I try and move Liam's hand.

"I- I don't know...." Louis says. Liam moves his hand and Louis has his phone away.

"What happened?" I whine. They never show me anything. 

"Niall don't worry....." Harry says, sounding unsure.

"What happened? Where is Allison?!" I yell. Zayn, Lili and Lou all look away and Hazza looks at me with sad eyes.

"Is she okay?" I ask quieter and Hazza shakes his head. I watch as Lou breaks down into tears. Lili walks over to him and leads him to the couch. I go over and sit next to him. 

"Lou, it's gonna be okay. We'll get her back." I say. He looks up at me, eyes red from the tears.

"You think so?" He asks. My heart shatters. He sounds so broken and lost, it's killing me to see him like this.

"Yes lad, we will." I say and he smiles slightly.

"Call Rowan and Jordan, they are the only people we can trust to help us find her." Zayn says. Lili and Hazza walk over.

"Louis, we need you to tell us what they said to you over he phone okay?" He nods and I stand up.

"Anyone have Jordan or Rowan's number?"

"Crap......." They all say. This will be interesting......

-----------------

Jordan's POV:

 I'm singing to my One Direction play list and dancing along, when my phone buzzes.

From: Unknown Number

Is this Jordan?????

-DJ Malik

I read over the message and scream. One Direction is texting meeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

To: DJ Malik

Yes, is this 1Ds Zayn Malik????

- Jam-Jam

~~~~~~~~~~

From: DJ Malik

Oh Thank GOD!!!!! Finally I got the right number......

Can you contact Rowan? We need you and her over at Alli's asap!

-DJ Malik

Asap? I wonder why......

To: DJ Malik

K be over soon

-Jam-Jam

I pull up Rowan's number and dial. It rings a couple times and she picks up.

"Hello?" She asks.

"ZAYN MALIK JUST TEXTED ME!!!!!" I squeal.

"Holy crap. WHAT?!?!?!?!?" She squeals back.

"Yup! And he said he needs us at Alli's asap." I say.

"Kay, be there soon. Meet ya there!" She sings and hangs up. I laugh and run downstairs.

"MOM, I'M GOING TO ALLI'S!" I yell as I run out the door. I run down the block until I reach Allison's house.

---------------

Rowan's POV:

I bolt up the steps and through the door. Jordan is already here and hugging Niall, causing a wave of jealousy to wash over me. Then I see Louis sitting on the couch.

"OHMYGOD LOUIS!" I exclaim and run over to him. He looks like he had bee crying and had no sleep.

"Louis what happened???" I ask, sounding concerned.

"Where is Allison?" Jordan says as she looks around.

"That's kinda why we called you here...." Niall starts. His voice is soooooooo cute!!

"Allison was kidnapped." Harry says and Louis breaks down. Liam walks over to calm him down.

"She was WHAT!??!??!?!?!?" Jordan and I exclaim.

"Do you know where she is????" I ask.

"Abandoned warehouse on Lenore...." Louis says. His voice sounds so broken is breaks my heart.

"I know where that is." Jordan says. Louis perks up instantly.

"Can you help us find her?" He asks, sounding happier. We nod and he jumps up, attacking us with a hug. We laugh, get up and sit on the couch.

"Okay, time for seriousness." I say and we start making a plan.

---------------

Allison's POV:

"Wake up!" A mans voice yells as I feel a slap against the cheek. I cry out, and curl up.  I feel soft sheets wrapped around me. I'm in a bed...? I open my eyes and sit up. I look around and find myself in a hotel room. The man is standing by the window, his back to me. He sounds like he is on the phone.

"Yea, we got her, we're almost done.." He says. Where have I heard his voice before? 

"Yes. We will get this done before our 'Battleground' tour." He says. Battleground...? Why does that sound familiar? I get up quietly and see a CD case on he desk. I walk over and look at it. I gasp and the man turns around.

"She's awake. I'll call you back." He says into the phone, smiling and hangs up. I back away from the desk and towards the door.

"Stay away from me." I say, voice shaking as he pulls out a knife. I back up until I hit another wall.

"You picked the wrong group to mess with girlie." He says smiling.

"You- you're part of-" I start to say when my vision goes black and I'm falling to the floor.

***********

A/N

 Heeeeyyyy! Sorry I took soooooo long lln.

I've been busy..... And Wattpad won't work on my phone at the moment.... :(

I had to leave a cliffhanger. Please enjoy.

Vote, Comment and/or fan!

~Allison <3