Chapter 32

Niall's POV

"Allison? Are you okay?" I ask her. She looks at us with confusion. We all sneak glances at Louis while she looks like she is trying to process everything. he looks distressed, worried and upset. I give him a Horan Hug and he smiles slightly. Louis and I look back and her eyes are sparkling.

"Allison?" Harry asks. She looks at him, looking skeptical.

"You alright love?" He asks. She doesn't say anything, pain flashing through her eyes.

"Allison? Are you okay?" Louis asks gently, taking a step forward. She flinches back slightly and hums a tune quietly. He steps back, looking hurt. Liam rests a hand on his shoulder, squeezing it gently. She looks at us all again and smiles slightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allison's POV

I look at them all and smile slightly. I look at each of the lads and study their faces. Niall looks sad and disappointed, Louis looks like a kicked puppy, which melts my heart, Liam looks at me expectantly, Harry smiles at me with the cheeky grin we love and the guy on the end, Zack I think?, is checking out his reflection.

"Allison? Do you remember us?" Niall asks quietly. I look at him.

"Um... Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry and Zack?" I ask, pointing to each lad.

"It's Zayn." Zayn!!

"Oh.... Oops..." I say and look at the bed. I look up to see Zayn on one side and Louis on the other.

"It's alright mate." Zayn says with a smile, and kisses my nose quickly. Louis wraps his arms around me and pulls back into him. My head lays on his chest and I look up to see his face. He is glaring at Zayn, so I kiss his chin. He looks down at me.

"He didn't mean anything by it, did you Zayn?" I say, finishing off by looking at him. He smiles.

"Of course Lou. I won't steal your girl. Speaking of girls...." He trails off, stands up and leaves the room, dialing a number.

"Who's he calling?" I ask.

"His girlfriend, Perrie Edwards, She's in Little Mix?" Louis says questioningly, looking at Liam, who nods in return. Louis kisses the top of my head and Harry looks at me. I look away so I don't look into his eyes, and I can see his face fall slightly. Harry turns and walks out without a word and Liam goes to talk to the nurse.

"Do you think I could go home today?" I ask Louis and he smiles.

"Of course baby girl." He says. I smile up at him.

"Is that where Lili went?" I ask again, sounding like a six year old. He chuckles and kisses my forehead.

"Yes sweetheart. That's where Lili went." He holds me close as I smile again and curl up in his arms, closing my eyes. Liam comes back in and looks at me and Louis.

"May I speak to Allison please?" He says, sounding regretful he is interrupting.

"Yea... sure...." He responds sounding unsure when I snuggle up closer.

"Don't leave please. You're warm...." I say and he and Liam both chuckle. Louis stands up and I sit up, opening my eyes. Liam walks over as Louis leaves the room, probably to go find Harry. Liam sits next to me as I move more to the edge.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"I'm good. And yourself?" I say, smiling.

"I'm good" He says, smiling back.

"Can I go home?" I ask. He sighs.

"Not today. They want to make sure you aren't gonna pass out or go into a coma again..." He says and I look at the bed. 

"But I'm fine..." I say quietly. He places his hand on my shoulder.

"They just want to make sure.." He says and I lean into him. He wraps his arms around me and I sigh happily. Louis walks in with the rest of the lads and I look at him. He looks questioningly at Liam and myself and we shift apart. I smile at Liam, then Louis. 

"The nurse said visiting hours are over." Zayn said, sounding bored.

"And we aren't allowed to say." Niall continues, sounding disappointed. Liam hugs me then walks over to the group. I stand up and un over to them, hugging them. Niall gives me a Hoan Hug, which makes me smile. Zayn and Liam hug me with one arm. harry hugs me and I ruffle his curls, causing him to give me a cheeky grin and ruffle my hair back.

"Hey!" I say, attempting to fix it.

"Payback he says, kissing my nose and running out of the room. I laugh and the lads follow him, except Louis, who stays behind. He pulls me into a gentle hug, and kissing me tenderly.

"Please don't go." I whisper and bury my face into his neck. He tilts my head back up.

"I'll come back in the morning. It's just one night." He says, kissing me again. He walks me back to the bed and I lay down.  He sits on the edge of the bed and kisses my forehead.

"I call dibs on the shower as soon as I get home." I murmur, eyes starting to close.

"Alright honey. Have a good sleep." He says as I drift into a deep and restful sleep.

**************

A/N

So? What do you think? I shall dedicate this chapter to.....

Drum roll!!!

HarryKingston!!!!

Hope you enjoy. Nicest comment gets a dedication!!!!! ;D

~Allison<3