Chapter Twenty 🌹

It was noon when Zhan woke up the next day. The little girl is also no longer beside him. Maybe the nanny took her already. He took time in the shower and the same in getting dressed. Yibo must be still sleeping.

Yibo was not in the dining room, but Zhan attention was focused outside when he heard the splash of water. His eyes went through the glass wall and from there, he saw Yibo at the swimming pool. Zhan stepped towards the pool and watched Yibo doing the butterfly strokes. Muscles bunched and stretched. Yibo was on his way back when he saw him standing at the edge of the pool.

"G-good morning..." Zhan smiled narrowly when Yibo came up and noticed the sudden leap of his heart at the sight of Yibo.

Yibo stood at the pool edge, dark and shimmering from the combination of water and rays of the morning sun. Almost naked in his trunks. He stepped towards Zhan as the water dripped down his muscular body. His arms and legs were long and powerful beneath the wet skin. His long hair was gathered behind and water dripping from his hair down to his chest and to his groin like diamonds.

Wang Quiren must have looked like him during his younger days except that Quiren was fair and maybe Yibo got his skin from Carmen.

"Good morning yourself," Yibo said smiling, flashing a perfect set of white teeth. "Want to swim?" Yibo looked at what he was wearing, in

white walking shorts and white shirt.

"No, thank you," Zhan answered while looking around. "Where are they?" He was referring to the child and his nanny.

"My sister and her husband pick them up early and I don't want to wake you up though Ziyi wanted to say thank you," Yibo answered and reached for the towel and wiped his wet body. "Be a husband, Zhan, and pour us coffee," Yibo said smiling.

"Of course," Zhan said and came to the table and poured coffee into two cups. "I really need to talk to you, Yibo..." he looked at Yibo as he approached the table and sat down.

"What about?" Yibo picked up the coffee and brought it to his mouth.

"I-I didn't bring my things here. I have no intention of living here in-" Yibo suddenly dropped the coffee on the saucer and spilled a little. "What do you mean?" Yibo asked Zhan.

Zhan was suddenly got akward by the look on Yibo's face. "Will you stop snapping at me, Wang Yibo?" he whined. "You make me feel nervous. I'm not like this with other people. It must have been because of the traumatic experience I had with you!"

"Hell!" said Yibo while combing his wet hair with his fingers. The words hit home, and the guilt immediately arose. "Very well. What do you mean you didn't bring your things? Didn't you check out of the hotel?"

"I did. But I ask the driver to send it to Haoxuan's house. Your driver knows the maids there. I only slept here last night because I promised to be here and because I want to talk to you. But I don't intend to stay here. After we talk, I'll leave," Zhan continued, ignoring the sharp intake of breath from the person in front of him.

"You don't know what you're doing," said Yibo. Picked up the newspaper on the table and turned to the society page. "Come here and see this." he took Zhan by the arm and showed him the pictures.

Zhan tried not to pay attention to the arm that was holding him, and the heat emanating from Yibo's naked body and focused his eyes on the newspaper.

Wang Yibo's mysterious husband known. A beautiful brunette introduced himself to the shocked faces of WQC employees as Mrs. Wang Yibo. It is recalled that the most sought after jet-setter, youngest son of business tycoon Wang Quiren, was rumored to have secretly married to a family friend barely three months after his accident in Houston more than three years ago. Although the gorgeous jet-setter did not deny rumors about his marriage, his mysterious husband was never known until...