Chapter Twenty Seven 🌹

Minutes later, both of them were breathing calmly.

Yibo stood up. He bent down and lifted Zhan off the carpet and laid him on the bed.

Zhan's gaze followed him, in all his naked splendor. The sweat on Yibo's body glistened from the light of the setting sun. Yibo looked and smiled at him.

"What are you thinking?" Yibo asked.

"You're breathtakingly big and beautiful," Zhan said huskily.

Yibo frowned a little. Zhan was so candid in her admiration. Zhan beautiful eyes roamed his body that for the first time in his life Yibo wanted to feel shy on his nakedness. Women admired his body with lust and passion. But that is not what he sees in his husband's eyes. Zhan was surveying him as if his body was a work of art.

"You must have looked like Tito Quiren when he was younger..." Zhan whispered and stared at his face.

Yibo's eyebrows frown at what Zhan said. A sudden memory enters his mind, but it didn't linger because of the noise he heard from outside. He wears his clothes. Then bent down to Zhan and touched his lips gently with his thumb.

"I heard a car parked outside and I can hear the door chime. Don't go out," Yibo ordered and stepped towards the door.

"Do you have to hide me?" Zhan voice in above-whisper, fell down and hugged the pillow. Yibo looked at his husband. Except for the white blanket that partially covered his buttocks, he was still naked. A picture of seduction and innocence. He fought the sudden urge to get back to bed and take hir again.

"With your clothes off? yes, sweetheart." Yibo gave a smile. "Just stay there. Don't get dressed, let's shower together.

I'll just check who came." Yibo was already at the door when he turned around again. He stared at Zhan for a few moments and with a sigh said:

"Will you forgive me, Zhan?"

Zhan didn't pretend not to understand what Yibo was apologizing for. "You're forgiven." he replied.

Yibo closed the door lightly. Zhan wanted to take a nap, but he also wanted to know who had come. He sighed and then got up and went to bathroom.