Chapter Forty One 🌹

Light coming from the glass wall gradually made Yibo wake up. He looked around for a few moments until he felt Zhan's soft and naked body under him. The realization of the last night event came to him.

The anger, the accident, and the passion. Along with the rise of desire is also the rise of anger when he remembers the reason why he had an accident.

He tried to move when he felt that his hand is still on Zhan's chest. He went still and resisted the urge to gently knead it. Oh, dear lord, Zhan was warm as the morning sun and his skin velvety soft. As his lips touched Zhan's shoulder blade very gently, he fought the urge to touch and take him again.

Hesitantly, he carefully got up and picked up the polo shirt from the floor and covered it over Zhan's body as his eyes momentarily lingered at the beautiful and young body. Then he sat at the end of the sofa and cupped his head with both hands because of the hangover and headache. His mind and body are at war. What kind of person is he? Why can't he control himself when it comes to his husband? Hell, but he should be hating him for having an affair with his father, not wanting him for distraction.

Where is the morale of the three of them?

His jaws clenched and his hands clenched tightly. He angrily stood up and picked up his boxer from the floor and put them on. Walk out to the lanai. Opened it and immediately jumped into the swimming pool. He vented his anger by swimming back and forth.

When he was tired, he got up and walked to the gate. Picked up the morning newspaper that the delivery boy regularly tossed. He carried it to the dining room. Immediately looked at the headline. It was a relief to see that what had happened to him this morning was not there. He continued to scroll to the sports page when he saw something in the newspaper.

Wang Quiren is constantly seen with his son's rumored husband. A reliable source informed us that Wang Carmen is out of the country and-

"Was the accident on the news and you look like that?" Zhan asked gently, watching his husband's face from the door.

Yibo turned around suddenly. Zhan hair slightly blown out from sleep. His eyes moved down to Zhan's body. Zhan is wearing his polo shirt. He looked sexy in Yibo's oversized polo shirt. Only the button at the waist is closed. He had a glimpse of his chest because the collar hung over his shoulder, and he was glad that Zhan was on the side or his immediate arousal must have been very obvious.

Yibo's eyes focused on the tattoo on his husband's chest and suddenly a savage joy leaped from him. Zhan was his! Proof of that is the brand on Xiao Zhan's chest. No man, not even the great Wang Quiren, can take his husband from him!

Yibo's eyes dropped to the end of the polo shirt and took his breath savagely... damn, damn, Zhan!

"You didn't answer me," Zhan repeated as he stepped to the counter sink and put water in the percolator. Yibo's eyes followed his every move. After putting the percolator on the stove Zhan reached up and opened the cupboard to get two cups. Along with sharp breathing, Yibo closed his eyes.

"Leave it Zhan, I'll make the coffee," Yibo said formally in a cold tone. "Go upstair and fixed yourself."

Zhan suddenly turned around. He couldn't believe the distaste in Yibo's face and voice as if he a prostitute.

"Well, I'm sorry if what I'm wearing offends you," Zhan said in a fake apology and was irritated by Yibo's tone. "As far as I can remember, you tore my pajama and I never thought for one moment that you're a prude."

"I have no intention of arguing, Zhan," Yibo said impatiently. "...make yourself decent and let's talk."

"Oh, I see," Zhan continued sarcastically. "You don't mind my nudity if you want to have sex with me. But I should be decently dressed if I'm going to talk to you," he sneered. "...you have a very nice dress code, Yibo, though I have no wish to obey your command. If you want to talk to me, talk to me now." Yibo didn't answer for a moment, but Zhan saw the movement of the muscles in his face.

"Very well," Yibo began. "From this time on I don't want you to see or talk to Dad."

Zhan was stunned for a moment. He heard Yibo tell his father about it this morning.

"I don't understand you," he said hesitantly. "Why do you have to forbid me from talking to Dad or Dad to me?"

Yibo opened his mouth to say the blatant accusation but suddenly changed his mind. Instead, he throws the newspaper in front of Zhan. "Read the news. There's a rumor going around about you and Dad because you haven't been apart for three days!"

Zhan frowned as he looked at the newspaper in front of him. "This is unbelievable!" he exclaimed as his eyes passed over the article and the photo of him and Quiren dancing. Unable to understand and focus on what Yibo's tone was implying.

"Any brainless person would think that you love my father!"

Zhan looked up at her husband and absentmindedly said: "But I love your father, Yibo, you must have known that..."

It took Yibo all the will power not to approach his husband and hurt him.

Zhan shook his head in disbelief. He looks at the newspaper again. He and Quiren were dancing at an angle where nothing could pass between them, not even the wind. And Zhan was lovingly staring at his face while Quiren look at him.

In seconds, his husband was next to him and violently grabbed him by the arm. "You ungrateful bitch!" Yibo snorted angry disbelief. "Don't you care if you hurt other people's feelings? What do you think mom will think once that news reaches her?"

Zhan was horrified. He didn't think about Carmen. There is no malice in the picture, but press can create forest fire from a trivial matter.

"Now you've started a gossip that people will talk about the Wang. My own husband and my father!" Yibo continued, his cheek muscles tensing in anger.

Zhan opened his mouth to say something in defense of himself, but he changed her mind. His chest rose as he took a deep breath, then said softly: "I'll have my ticket and passport confirmed today. I am going home, Yibo..."

"No."