Chapter Thirty One 🌹

From the air, Yibo saw the cows being herded into the grazing ground by two ranchers... no, three. His eyebrows met as he bowed and looked at the third ranchero. If he is not mistaken, the other is Zhan.

He even lowered the chopper's flight and circled where the cows were, in such a way that they would run towards the actual transport and not away. He saw Zhan look up and waved. He waved back and signalled his husband to go to a clearing.

Zhan nodded and immediately sent the stallion running to chase the chopper.

Yibo has already landed the helicopter and got down, but Zhan is still far away even though he knows that Shadow is running fast. He couldn't hold back his admiration as he watched his husband riding towards him.

Zhan was poetry in motion and gracefully. As if he came out straight from the painter's canvass. And he wasn't even wearing a riding clothes. Zhan is wearing a just a casual shirt and pants. Zhan was the most captivating male he'd seen in a long time.

For the past few days, Zhan occupied all his thoughts and yesterday, he casually entered the guest room as if he would see his Zhan there. Instead, he noticed that Zhan did not bring all his things. That was when he saw Zhan's album and out of curiosity Yibo opened it.

The scrapbook was all photos of Wang Quiren with a caption. There are solo shots and pictures with others. Photos taken eight years ago to the last four years and all the pictures was cut out from magazines and newspapers.

The rest of the photos Yibo remembers being kept by Haoxuan in his apartment. Others are from the family album that Linran kept when she is still alive.

Yibo still could not find an answer as to why his husband had an album like that. And Zhan must have stopped collecting his father's photographs months before their wedding.

Yibo walked towards Zhan to help him get down from the horse but before Shadow could stop Zhan already jumped.

Zhan was still holding Shadow's reins and didn't know whether to step closer or not. His pulse started to race at the sight of Yibo.

"Hi," he greeted with a worried smile. Why Zhan missed this insufferable man, beat him, Yibo's handsomeness and masculinity had never affected him before but when Yibo claimed him for the first time, Zhan wanted to think of him as more than that. He was devastating.

It has been almost a week since they last met. His eyes roamed Yibo's body. Yibo's hair tied at the back. In a round-necked pale-yellow shirt tucked into old skinny jeans and leather boots. He was six feet, and his muscle hardness was no longer hidden by slacks and long sleeves. Yibo was a powerful man who walked tall, like some beautiful yet dangerous jungle beast.

When Yibo returned the smile, the world around Zhan went still and he felt that even the birds around him were holding their breath.

Zhan wondered anxiously what the matter with him was. Yibo wasn't his type, he didn't want to marry him either and the only reason he could think of Yibo for three and a half years was because of the way he tattooed him and the circumstances of their marriage. All those years, what was etched in his mind was Yibo''s anger.

How could everything suddenly change just because of a few moments of sex? Part of Zhan's mind wanted to reject that thought. Everything started to change when he arrived in China.

"Now I really believed you're a horse breaker," Yibo said with a smile and watched his husband's chest rise and fall as he panted. Zhan did not realize how lovely he looked. Young and all natural, in the middle of the forest that surrounds them. Yibo's heart started to pound madly as if it was the one who made the horse run. His eyes dropped to Zhan's legs. "I'm glad you had the sense to wear your riding boots."