Chapter Twenty Four 🌹

Yibo glanced at the woman in front of him. Too beautiful and sophisticated. She was so poised sitting on the settee opposite her table. Like expensive dresden china that should be put on a shelf for display.

Her long straight hair was charcoal black. Thanks to the expensive hair dyes. The smooth skin tanned from sunbathing. He would have laughed aloud at her subtle efforts to please him if what was being done did not suit him. But she could make rags appear like a Queen's garment. Zhao Fei was the longest of his girlfriends. Maybe it's because she is not demanding. Not emotional either.

And Zhao Fei was a mature woman. One reason why he never dates young women. Chances are they were hysterical when he ended the relationship. And to give her credit, Zhao Fei did what her girlfriends couldn't do: announce to the public that they were about to get married.

He admired the guts of the woman even though Wang Carmen was almost hysterical when she read from the newspaper Zhao Fei's announcement that sooner, she and Yibo will tie the knots.

"Wang Yibo, what does that Zhao Fei mean in the tabloid news?" He was still sleeping when his mother burst into his room. Uncaring if he sleeps in his birth suit, even though his front is covered with a pillow.

Only Carmen has the key to his house.

In a sleepy spirit, he grabbed the blanket and covered his lower body. "Mother... it's Saturday. It's still early in the morning." he buried his face in the pillow, but Carmen is restless about the news. She hurried to get the driver to drive her to Yibo's house because the Yibo's CP was off. And he makes sure the landphone is unplugged on Saturdays.

"Yibo, it's nine in the morning. And I hid all the newspapers that arrived because your father might see them," She continued while sitting near Yibo's head. "Will you explain this?"

He was forced to reach for the newspaper and pass through the unopened eyes which disturbed his mother. A sleepy sigh was released, and he handed back the newspaper to his mother. He also turned his face on the pillow again.

"''Mom, you read that she was the one who said it, not me. You worry over a grain of salt." he yawned.

"You have no intention of dissolving your marriage with Zhan, Yibo, do you?" Carmen asked her son worriedly.

But Yibo was asleep again. She sighed and stood up. She looked tenderly at her sleeping son. Then bent down and softly touched his dark hair. She reached the blanket and lifted to her son's back.

"You are just like your father, Yibo. That's the big reason why you and your father don't get along. And Quiren was so wrong when he married you to Xiao Zhan. He gave you license for your nonsense," she said shaking her head.