Chapter 2: Settling In

Y/n wakes up in her room at 7:30 a.m. She immediately makes her way to the bathroom and brushes her teeth before showering. While in the shower she starts talking to herself.

Y/n: Okay Y/n, today is a new day and your gonna seize it. This place may be strange and apparently it's the end of the world, but look on the bright side. Your surrounded by cute girls and at least Kyoko seems nice enough, and that blonde chick that got soaked is one I'm definitely gonna remember.

She exits the shower and wraps herself in a towel before brushing her teeth. Upon exiting the bathroom she finds Kyoko standing by the dresser.

Y/n: Whaa-What are you doing here?

Upon noticing Y/n's state of dress, Kyoko begins to blush heavily before hastily sitting down.

Kyoko: Apologies, I came to inform you that all the others are meeting in the commons area. Some of us thought it best if we had proper introductions to each other if we will be living together for the foreseeable future.

Y/n: Oh thanks. Umm, not to be rude, but as you can see I need to get changed.

Kyoko: Of course. I will see you in the commons area, and also be sure to check your nightstand drawers.

She quickly hustled to the door trying to angle herself to where she wouldn't face you.

Y/n: Well that was nice of her, but man was that awkward timing. Well better get dressed.

While getting dressed, Y/n searched the nightstand drawers. She finds a plastic card-like badge and a tablet device. Before leaving, Y/n stores the tablet back into the nightstand while taking the badge with her.

Scene Break

When Y/n notices that she is one of the last ones to arrive. The others are arranged around several circular tables table. Noticing an empty seat at one of the tables, Y/n goes to sits down between a petite blonde girl in a kimono and a girl with long purple hair and glasses.

Y/n: Hello there, is this seat taken.

Hiyoko: Hi, go on ahead and sit. I'm Hiyoko, and don't worry about glasses here. She went quiet a couple minutes ago, and has been blocking everyone out since.

Y/n: Oh thanks, I'm Y/n by the way.

You sit down and begin to converse with Himiko while waiting for the rest of the others to get here. After a couple minutes, several more people filter into the room, and the purple haired girl seems to take notice of you.

Tsumugi: Um excuse me, I'm Tsumugi, and by chance are you Y/n.

Y/n: Uh yeah, but how did yo--

Tsumugi: It's so great to meet you, I'm such a big fan of your movie career.

Y/n: Oh yeah those. Thanks, it's been a while since I've been in anything though. I quit to go to school and all.

Before Tsumugi could talk again, a group of three calls everyone's attention to the front of the room. At the front of a room a girl with black hair drills, a pink haired girl in a hoodie, and an oranges haired girl are motioning for everyone to pay attention and quiet.

Chisa: Good morning, I am Chisa and thank you everyone for meeting here this morning. I thought it would be beneficial if everyone introduced themselves so we can work together to figure out what is going on. As you'll notice on all the badges that were present in our rooms this morning, we were all granted a designated title, for example I'm the Ultimate Teacher. Let's go around the room and introduce ourselves.

Chiaki: I'll go first. My name is Chiaki and my title is Ultimate Gamer.

Celestia: I shall go next. I am Celestia Ludenberg, and my title is that of the Ultimate Gambler. Now, who shall go next.