Chapter 32: Is This Hole a Goal?

You snuggled closer to Junko as the blonde beauty's arms pulled tightly on your waist. Teary eyed and sniffling you nuzzled into her chest, her hand rubbing affectionately on your back even as she looked at you in exasperation. The two of you were laying on top of her bed, TV rolling as you blubbered and cried.

Junko: It's just a movie. No reason to cry.

Y/n: It's so sad. How aren't you crying?

Junko: Mukuro back me up here.

Junko turned desperately to her sister, only to twitch in annoyance as the brunette returned from the bathroom with a box of tissues and tears streaming down her face. As she sat down and joined the cuddle pile she offered you both a tissue. Nodding gratefully, you took it and dabbed the gentle cloth against your eyes and then blew your nose.

Rolling her eyes, Junko slipped off the bed and peeled off her tear covered shirt leaving her standing there with only her visibly strained bra containing her massive breasts. The blonde searched through her closet for something to wear as both you and Mukuro couldn't tear your eyes away as the credits rolled, your arms wrapping together in a solemn embrace as you laid and sobbed together in sorrow. Seeing the two of you crying, Junko stamped her foot.

Junko: Seriously I don't get it. Was that supposed to be sad or something?

Mukuro looked at her sister in an unreadable mix of sadness and sisterly loyalty, but as she gently wiped a tissue on your cheek to soak up your tears her eyes settled on contempt. You gaped in shock as Junko glared right back while pulling on a non tear stained blouse to cover her massive mammaries. Righteous anger filled you as the unmoved blonde crossed her arms.

Junko: What?

Y/n: How could you feel nothing? Only a sociopath wouldn't have their soul crushed after that movie.

Junko: Meh, Been called worse.

In an uncharacteristic show of sisterly fury Mukuro glared heatedly at Junko, causing said blonde to reel back for a moment in shock before she schooled herself.

Y/n: This is to far Junko. I don't even Know who you are anymore..

Junko: How is not crying during Marley and Me the worst thing I've done

Y/n: The fact that you can't see it makes it all the worse.

You broke down into sobs as Mukuro reassuringly pulled her head into her bosom. Her hand rubbed soothing circles into your back even as more tears threatened to trickle down your face. The soldier girl gave her sister an unreadable expression, torn between her affection for Junko and anger over the sheer soulless audacity. Not able to resolve her comped emotions she turned back to you with a soft smile and a loving whisper.

Mukuro: It's okay Y/n, it's not your fault she's so cold.

Groaning in annoyance Junko finished getting dressed and stalked to the door out to the hallway, giving the two of you a mocking salute mad she opened the door prepared to leave.

Junko: Screw this, I'm out. I'll be in that study room off the hallway to the theatre. Celestia and the girls are having poker night. Momma's gonna win big!

Y/n: MAYBE YOU CAN WIN A SOUL!

As Junko left with a slam of the door you hugged Mukuro tighter, heart tight as your tears made her blouse soggy. Placing a gentle kiss on your forehead she rocked you in place, humming softly as you sobbed her heart out.

Mukuro: I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with her.

Y/n: It's okay. Your not to blame for her.

She clutched you tightly like a lifeline, your bodies laying back against the pillows as you listened to each other's heart beats. As her tears slowly died down she looked up at you, her wet eyes sparkling beautifully as she leaned in and caught your lips in a chaste loving kiss. She melted against you, lips pressing softly as she closed her eyes and moaned in delight. The feel of her body conforming to yours, her lips holding you in passionate melding of flesh was euphoric. Your happiness only grew higher as she murmured against your lips.