Chapter 11: Laser Tag Part 2

You, Kanon, and Tsumugi we're making your way down a corridor of the school that led to the library. Doors to empty classrooms and other school facilities lined the walls. You believed that Toko would be there, and may have taken her teammates there with her.

Tsumugi: Do you really think it's a good idea to try and ambush Toko and her team in the library.

Y/n: Well it's probably not her whole team as a lot of people have been eliminated already. Plus if we surprise them we'll finish them off before they can respond.

Tsumugi: Yeah, but what if that's what they want. Never mind the possibility they're not there it could be a trap.

Kanon: Quiet I think I hear something.

The three of you began to quietly listen for any sounds. On the edge of your hearing ability you can hear what sounds like a couple of the girls coming this way, about four in total.

Kanon: If we hide we can arrange a surprise attack.

Y/n: Yeah they should be coming from that corner up ahead, so we should hide in the entrance to one of these empty classrooms.

Tsumugi: Ok.

As the three of you hid, you peeled out to see who was rounding the corner. You saw Angie, Komaru, Kaede, and Mikan all wearing yellow lighted vests. You were about to signal to the girls to retreat when from a loose ceiling tile a fifth figure drops behind the girls. The easily recognizable Mukuro proceeds to shoot and eliminate Kaede before the group can realize their situation.

Monokuma: Twelfth elimination yellow team Kaede Akamatsu.

Mukuro grappled Kaede and propped her as a shield for cover as Angie, Mikan, and Komaru fired at her in panic. Mukuro slips her hand around Kaede's gun and pushes her stumbling into her confused teammates as she takes both Kaede's and her own laser gun and swiftly fires upon the yellow team. The girls were eliminated as they were confused and disorientated from Kaede stumbling into them.

Monokuma: Thirteenth elimination yellow team Tsumiki Mikan. Fourteenth elimination yellow team Komaru Naegi. Fifteenth elimination yellow team Angie Yonaga.

Without a second glance Mukuro drops Kaede's gun and proceeds down the path the yellow team came.

Y/n: Okay new rule. Don't fuck with Mukuro!

Kanon and Tsumiki: Agreed!

Scene Break

(Maki)

Maki waited patiently for the voices she could hear to draw clear. She had taken up a spot in an empty classroom behind a teacher's desk. All the doors to rooms along the hallway been opened in order to mask which one was her camping spot. Maki kept her diligent focus as she heard the voices grow closer, and she took a last glance at her tablet before ducking under the and using some paper she found to obscure her vest's lights.

Maki (Thoughts): Just a little closer.

Ibuki: We know your down here. Opening those doors was a dumbass mistake so just come out here and make it why don't you.

Kyoko: Ibuki keep it down. By opening the doors she has hidden which room she is in.

Ibuki: Oh please these vests make a lot of light. We just have to find which room has a light and we can go.

Chisa: I thought green meant go.

Ibuki: Girls I see the light. Fire into that room.

Several moments passed before they realized their firing had no effect.