Chapter 16: Miu Mystery

Miu had been missing classes throughout the past couple days, and as a result Monokuma had been bitchy about it. Such an occurrence was occurring imbefore you as you saw the normally kind Chiaki rage at her video games being taken away. The poor poor classroom chairs could hardly take it.

Y/n: Um, Chiaki maybe we shouldn't break the chairs.

Chiaki: AGGGGHH, Heat doe sit matter, that stupid bear is gonna take away everything because that bimbo can't be bothered to do the bare minimum like everybody else. Give me your chair it's the last one I need to kick.

Y/n: No way!

The chair you were sitting on was a nice and big bean bag chair you liberated from another room. A prime example of the furniture migration that was occurring as everybody realized that moving stuff between rooms wasn't against the rules, and so with all the nice furniture in many of the unused rooms everybody had started redecorating all the places we spent most of our time.

Y/n: I get that your mad at Monokuma, but isn't breaking stuff gonna increase the duration we are being punished, so more no game time for you.

Chiaki: But it's not fair! That bear is so evil!

Y/n: Hey get used to it, I am with how that bear made my life harder. I still haven't lived that picture fiasco down.

Chiaki (Blushed and whispering): Made my life better.

Y/n: What?

Chiaki (Blush): Yes it's so good that Mahiru helped you track down and get rid of those photos.

Y/n: Yeah it was nice of her. But back to the topic, maybe if we find Miu, then Monokuma will hill out.

Chiaki lit up in excitement and dragged you out of the room to investigate, but first she knew who to call.

Scene Break

Kyoko was supposed to be some junior prodigy detective, or at least according to Chiaki as she dragged you over to her room. She banged on the door as loud as possible, only stopping as Kyoko opened it.

Kyoko: Oh Chiaki what is-

She couldn't even finish before Chiaki grabbed her by the shirt and pulled her down.

Chiaki: Find Miu, NOW!

Kyoko: I-

Chiaki: Is that the location of Miu your about to say, because wig not please rethink your choice of last words.

Kyoko: Have you checked her room, or maybe her lab?

Chiaki: No, if she was there we would have known and she wouldn't be missing.

Kyoko: It's worth a check.

Kyoko nodded, intimidated by Chiaki's near feral state. She was pushed in front by Chiaki.

Chiaki: You Find, or else a bitch suffers.

You could only stand behind your game loving girlfriend as she terrified the normally stoic Kyoko.

Y/n (mouthing): I don't know what is happening either.

You and Chiaki followed Kyoko as she led the two of you to Miu's room, which luckily was left slightly ajar. The missing girl probably threw it open as she was leaving and it failed to fully close. Chiaki open seeing the ajar door ran over and almost tore it off it's hinges while opening it. The angry gamer didn't find Miu inside and let out a what only could be described as one of the foulest gamer rage tantrums. The words she used, the pure anger she had was so off the charts you wondered if Monokuma would of returned her games out of fear if he saw it. Kyoko became nervous when Chiaki locked eyes on her and began stalking towards her.