Chapter 15: Nurse Y/n 2: Seiko's Medicinal Needs

You and Tsumiki were having a nice cereal breakfast, and watching from the sidelines as Junko got into an argument with Celestia over some game they were playing with some of the girls.

Junko: FUCK YOU!

Himiko: Just pick a card, and stop holding up the game.

Celestia: This is what we call in the gambling world, "a loser stalling because they about to get beat"

Junko: Why I should-

At this point you turned to Tsumiki, who was looking rather nervous.

Y/n: So how will this turn out you think?

Tsumiki: I think we should go stock up the nurse's office just in case.

The sound of Junko licking a chair was all you needed to agree and follow your girlfriend to her unofficial domain.

Scene Break

It didn't take long to walk over to the nurse office, and along the way Tsumiki brokered a question.

Tsumiki: So um Y/n, if we are going to be manning the nurse office, and your going to be my assistant I was wondering if, never mind.

Y/n: What?

Tsumiki: I was just thinking that, I'm already dressed for the job, so maybe you should?

Y/n (Deadpan): You want me to wear the nurse outfit.

Tsumiki could only blush and with a a sigh and chuckle you went into the bathroom to change into your nurse costume you got awhile back. Upon stepping out you saw Tsumiki smiling perversely while rearranging her skirt.

Y/n: How do I look?

Tsumiki pulled you in and kissed your cheek.

Tsumiki: Perfect.

In the nurse's office the two of you began going cover the current stock of supplies for when the inevitable cafeteria fight broke out. Mostly everything was in order, but before you could finish the inventory check Monaca burst into the office screaming.

Monaca: TSUMIKI! Y/N!

The two of you stood at attention and ushered Monaca to a seat.

Tsumiki: What seems to be the problem?

Monaca: I tripped and scratched my lip. See!

Upon looking closely there was nothing wrong with her lip. And by the barely hidden smirk on Monaca's face you and Tsumiki could tell she was angling for something.

Tsumiki: What ever could we do?

Monaca: I need something to make it better.

Y/n: Well it's a good thing we just got those antibiotic shots restocked didn't we nurse Tsumiki?

Tsumiki; Yes very good, please go and fill one for me.

Monaca (Paling rapidly): Well now it's not a serious thing, you could probably just kiss and make it better.

Y/n: Do not worry Monaca, Tsumiki is the ultimate nurse, and no one is better suited to helping you.

Monaca: You know what, I just realized this was a metaphorical tripping, yep a metaphorical wound. I'll see myself out now.

The petite girl scrambled out of the room quickly as you and Tsumiki broke out into laughter.

Tsumiki: She really thought the kiss it and make it better would work.

Y/n: Clever girl, but not clever enough.

Tsumiki: Well lets get back to work.

Y/n: Yep.