Chapter 8: Nurse Y/n Finale

Y/n (Thoughts): That was amazing.

That was your thoughts as you are left slumped and bent over the bed in your workspace, covered in the cum of your last scheduled appointment for the day. After the epiphany from Ruruka's facefucking you dove head first into the utter submission to your patients futa cocks. The last hours spent on your feet, knees, and back worshipping the erections of all the girls that came into your office.

Y/n (Thoughts): Junko was right. I love these girls and their futa cocks. These past hours have been some of the best in my entire life, just being able to be me and be with the girls. I'm so glad she talked me into embracing the idea of a life with all the girls. I think I love her, and I'm happy she loves me.

As you attempt to get up and walk over to the collection tray, so you can take it to Tsumiki, it takes several moments before you can work out the limp in your walk. This causes you began to get lost in thought as your mind flashed back to Junko's appointment earlier in the day.

Scene Break

(Flashback to Junko's appointment)

Your mind focuses in on the memories of Junko's appointment. When she walked into your work space, you were filled with a new sense of trepidation and guilt. It had been less then a day and you had already been sexual with sixteen other girls. So, despite Junko's own implications front the previous night and your own claims that your just doing your job, your eyes began to water when she walked in. You became overwhelmed with guilt and shame over your submission to your newly awakened obscene desires.

Junko: Hey Y/n. Get pumped, because your girl Junko is here. I'm totally stoked to hear how your day has been. All the other girls have had nothing but good things to say.

The sight of her happy angelic face broke the dam to your emotions. You collapse in your chair tears spilling as muttered sobs of apology spill out.

Y/n (Sobbing): I'm sorry Junko. I'm so sorry.

Y/n (Thoughts): What have I done. It's been less than a day and I've already betrayed her. I was such a whore that I've spent my day sucking and fucking over a dozen other girls the very next day after Junko confesses to me. What is wrong with me?

Your breakdown spurs Junko to action as she rushes to you and brings you close so that she may comfort you.

Junko (Concerned): What's wring Y/n? You don't have anything to be sorry about? Just tell your beloved Junko what's wrong.

Y/n (Sobbing): I'm sorry. It's been less than a day and I've already betrayed you. I'm a whore and I've cheated on you. I'm so sorry.

Junko (Concerned): What, no, no, you haven't betrayed me Y/n. I may talk dirty sometimes, but your not a whore, your my Y/n. There's nothing wrong with you. There's no need to cry, I love and that's what matters.

Y/n (Sobbing): Please don't touch me, I don't deserve you. I've spent the entire day being with almost half the girls here. How could you still look at me after that kind of betrayal.

Junko (Serious): Hey, that's enough of that. I love you Y/n. I know you've been sucking and fucking the girls in this office, and it doesn't matter. Remember last night when I said we agreed to share you if you would have us. I remember. You don't need to be ashamed because your passionate for all of us, we love you and you love us. That's is beautiful and I couldn't be happier then when I'm with you. (She starts kissing you.) So no more talk like that okay. There's no need to be sad or ashamed. We want you to be happy here with all of us. So how about it, can we be happy together, all of us?

Y/n (Slightly sobbing): Yes Junko, I would like that. Thanks for being there for me.

Junko: Hey it's what a good girlfriend does. So how about we put all this stuff out of mind and get on with our important medical stuff?