Chapter 25: Learning the Routine

The pairing of you and Miu made your ways down the hallway, strutting towards Miu's room while getting a feel for wearing your new cheer uniforms. You didn't take the normal route, wanting the outfits to be a surprise. You had quickly gotten used to the skimpy nature of the costume, now only worrying about how best to walk in it without a wardrobe malfunction. Which was proving to be likely as the tiny uniform barely fit you and Miu, and with each bounce and jiggle of your voluptuous forms they threatened to let your breasts or ass be exposed.

Y/n: I think I'm getting the hand of wearing this and walking, how do you think I'm doing Miu?

Miu: Yes babe, you've clearly mastered the stripper walk, now let's get to my room before any one sees us. I still have a long lesson for you there.

Y/n: So what will we be going over? Dance, cheers, the usual?

Miu: I'm gonna help you get into the proper headspace you know, I've seen a lot of videos about cheerleaders and their role in a team like this. Your perfect for it.

You looked back at her and saw the creepy smile she gave you, but you ignored it In Favor of correcting her. You stepped right up to her, your breasts pushing against hers.

Y/n: You mean we, after all we're cheer buddies now Miu.

Miu: Yeah yeah, let's just keep going cocksucker.

A quick peck on the cheek and you left the blushing Miu in the dust as you sauntered off to her door.

Y/n: Race you there.

She growled and chased after you all the way to her room, catching up to you at the door where her arm went around your waist.

Miu: Nice try, guess I'm just gonna have to keep ahold of you so you don't slip away again.

Y/n: How bold of you.

Miu: Get inside.

Y/n: So commanding.

Now inside her room you looked around, realizing it was actually the first time you saw inside here. She had littered the walls with her various tools and monitors, parts of inventions and science stuff haphazardly arranged. You went and sat on the bed, not caring how Miu checked out your pussy from how the short skirt showed it off while sitting.

Y/n: Nice place, do any of these things work?

Miu: Babe all my stuff works. I got cameras, monitors, lots of stuff. The sound system is the shit.

Y/n: That means good right.

Miu: Yes. Now sit pretty while I clear some space for us to do the deed.

Y/n: all right.

You made yourself comfy, watching as your stunning girlfriend fin angled her stuff off to the side to make some floor space. Absentmindedly you looked at some of the pile of stuff by her nightstand, only to be surprised by the sheer amount of futuristic sex toys buried in it.

Miu (embarrassed): Hey, let's not touch those.

Y/n: Their are a lot of them. Why did you make so many?

Miu (embarrassed): Everyone has a hobby.

Y/n: Fair.

Miu: Just forget about them okay, get over here so we can get started why don't you.

Shrugging you went and stood beside Miu, who upon getting you in arms reach planted her hands firmly on your hips.

Miu: Okay? I'm gonna guide you through some basic motions, just follow my hands and do what feels natural okay.