Chapter 35: The First Killing Game!

The sound of running water pitter pattering against the tile floor of your shower loudly drowned out your soft humming as you stood beneath the shower head and gently rubbing your moisturizing body soap all across your skin. White bubbles and foam clung to your body like a second skin, a thin layer of suds coating your large breasts and nether regions as you basked in the warm water showering down onto you from above.

Your wet skin looked shiny and clean as you happily rinsed and lathered yourself, not at all like the mess you were upon waking up in bed earlier. It was the morning following right after your last night as mistress Celestia's maid, and the gambler girl had made damn sure to use every last second ravishing and feasting on your supple womanly body before making you walk back to your room a bow legged fucked silly mess.

After collapsing on your bed and catching a couple hours of sleep you woke up stiff and groggy, and notably still wearing your maid uniform. Which along with your body was caked head to toe with your newest girlfriend's seed, her sticky warm cum leaking copiously from all three of your holes as the smell of sex and sweat clung to your body.

But that was nothing the luxury showers of Hope's Peak Academy couldn't fix, and already after only ten minutes of standing and soaking beneath the hot water you already could feel all the morning stiffness draining out of you. The pressurized streams of warm water blasting spraying across your body left you feeling refreshed and reinvigorated as steam filled the shower. The vapors opened up your pours and exfoliated your soft supple flesh.

Grabbing a bottle of shampoo from your shower caddy, you squirt a dollop into your palm and used your other hand to pull your hair back. You moaned softly as you massaged your fingers against your scalp, working the shampoo into your roots before delicately dragging your fingers through your brunette locks to lather them up and work out any small tangled or dried bits of cum. Turning your back to the shower head, you sighed in satisfaction feeling the warm flow of water trickling through your silky tresses.

Hair cleaned, you took a moment to just savor how the warm water running down your body relaxed the muscles. But as you listened to the relaxing pitter patter of water hitting the tile, something felt off but you couldn't put your finger on it. You wiped your hand across the fogged up glass walls of your shower and quickly scanned your gaze trough the bathroom, but didn't spot anything out of the ordinary besides your towel having fallen off its hangar. Shrugging you dismissed the feeling and went back to peacefully enjoying yourself.

Until all of the sudden two hands reached from behind you to grab your tits. You were frozen in place as your sensitive breasts were squeezed, making you moan sweetly as your your mysterious groper pressing themselves flush against you. Letting you feel their massive soft breasts squish against your back as her eighteen inch cock rubbed against your bubbly ass. Confused you turned to face your groper, only to be greeted by Junko's grinning face perched on your shoulder.

Junko: Hey Y/n.

Y/n: J-Junko! W-what are you doing?

You stuttered as a bright red blush erupted across your face from having your girlfriend's naked body hugging you from behind. The water raining down on the both of you made Junko's skin wet and slippery as her perky nipples scraped against your back and her cock wedged itself between your ass cheeks. Seeing your adorable embarrassment, Junko giggled and gave your boobs another firm squeeze that had you biting your lip.

Junko: Well you were busy with Celestia all weekend and I missed my you. So I decided to stop on by for a visit. Then I heard the water running and thought I'd join and lend you a hand.

Blushing atomic red, your breath hitched feeing her cock hardening between your ass cheeks. It left your breathing was heavy as the feeling of her body pushed flush against you had more than water trailing down your thighs as you pussy lips were dripping wet in arousal. Biting your lip you felt the moist heat between your thighs growing hotter as your breasts tingled with pleasure from how her fingers squeezed and massaged your heavy tits, making your voice come out meek and needy as you tried to speak.