Chapter 19: Some Time with the Harem

Classes had quickly become something you could place in the category of time wasting. Despite the robotic bear Monokuma insisting that classes were both mandatory and important, many girls had started ignoring them to either skip or goof off entirely. Among the most egregious of these delinquents was Miu, your arrogant inventor slash kind of girlfriend. The topic of today's science class was a continuation of the curriculum you had been learning for the month you had been in Hope's peak and Miu was having none of it.

Ignoring the indignant protests of both you and Seiko, Miu trudged ahead of the class and ignored the smart board lecture, instead tinkering in the back with all the tools and chemicals. You and Seiko followed her and tried to get her back to her seat, having partnered up ever since they had their way with you. Unfortunately the inventor was having none of it, even as her contraption sparked and burst into smoke.

Miu: Damn!

You had quickly gotten a cup of water from a classroom sink and prepared to throw it on the device to extinguish the burgeoning fire, Seiko grabbed you hand to stop you as Miu threw a small tarp over the device and smothered the smoke.

Y/n: Now can we sit down and listen to the lecture without you starting a fire?

Miu: I don't see why it's my fault all of a sudden Cock Lover, you were the one trying to make it go boom. How do yo unit get that water and electrical fire is bad mix, it's fucking beginners stuff.

Seiko: Um, the others ar-

Y/n: It's really hard to know beginners safety knowledge when you drag us away for your tinkering during lecture. How are we supposed to take notes when we're back here?

Miu: Don't blame me that you and Druggie can't handle real science.

Y/n: She isn't a drug dealer, she's a pharmacist right Seiko!

Seiko: Everybody is watching us.

You and Miu turned around to find everybody else in class turned around and watching you hand Miu bicker back and forth. Some of them even had popcorn somehow, chewing it mockingly as they watched the entertainment you were unknowingly giving them. Worst of all there were windows on screen showing the other classrooms, letting everybody see it.

Monokuma: I turned on Zoom!

Seiko: Maybe we should sit down

Blushing yo y'all three sat down at the large to the ground desks as the class turned around and Monokuma turned off zoom. The lecture continued as you tried to follow along, but had difficult with some of the points discussed. Third of the way through the class Miu tapped your shoulder.

Miu (Whisper): Hey Cock Lover don't worry I'm willing to let you borrow my notes and tutor you later.

Y/n (Whisper): Thansk a lot, I appreciate it.

Miu (Whisper): If,

Y/n (Whisper): What do you mean by if?

Miu (Whisper): I want to make sure no hard feelings from our spat, so how about to show all is cool you slip under the desk and give your girlfriends some attention.

Y/n (Blushing and Whispering): Were in Class!

Miu (Whisper): And I'm horny! And so is Seiko.

Miu slid back an inch, letting you se that she had fully released her eighteen inch monster of a cock out under the desk. It visibly throbbed as you stared, unable to help as you salivated slightly. A slight noise caused you to turn and see Seiko had followed suit, but unlike Miu who was smugly leering at you, Seiko was nervous and doing everything to avoid looking at you. Looking around, you took a moment to be stealthy as you slid down under the desk.