Chapter 6: Nurse's Assistant Y/n Part 1

You wake up curled into Junko's side with her arms wrapped firmly around you and her cock still embedded in your pussy. You look over at a clock on the nightstand and read it as 6:30 a.m.

Y/n (Thoughs):  If I go now I can get back to my room and complete my routine without any delay. Should I wake up Junko and tell her I'm leaving?

You look up and see Junko sleeping heavily with a smug look of satisfaction across her face. She mumbles silently and does a short thrust with her hips, causing a bolt of pleasure to lash through you from the movement of her dick.

Y/n (Thoughts): She looks so peaceful. I can't interrupt. I'll leave a note and make it up to her later.

You carefully dislodge Junko's arms from your body. You manage to pick yourself up from her, but the motion of her dick being pulled from your pussy causes you to let out a soft moan. You take her tablet and look for an app you can use to leave her a message. While scrolling you notice a n unfamiliar app on her tablet, but in respect to her privacy you ignore it. Eventually you find her notes app and leave her a message.

Y/n (note): Hey Junko, I hope your having a good morning. Last night was amazing and I really like you. I'm sorry for having to run out like I did. I feel bad for that and I'll make it up to you I promise. I just had to help Tsumiki with the physical today and had to get an early start on my morning routine to meet with her.

You quickly get your lightly torn clothes back on and kiss Junko on the cheek before exiting her room. Outside the door you see Mukuro walking down the hall, with her having seen you exit Junko's room. You wave hello and goodbye to her, doing similarly to several of the girls you see on your way back to your room with a noticeable limp in your walk. You fail to notice their giggling and blushing upon seeing you. With you having forgotten not only about Junko's app, but also the fact that you had Junko's cum on your face and chest last night that you had forgotten to wash off. After completing your routine in your room, you swing by the cafeteria and pickup two breakfasts for you and Tsumiki.

Scene Break

You arrived at the nurse's office to see Tsumiki rushing to prepare everything. After greeting you, she instructs you on what the two of you need to do finish preparations for the physicals. The two of you manage to finish early and eat the breakfasts you brought for the two of you.

Tsumiki: Thanks Y/n, I forgot to grab something in the rush this morning.

Y/n: It's no problem. So, I've never done something like this. What will I need to do to help.

Tsumiki (Blushing): Well, I can handle most of general administration of the physicals, and I was hoping you could help in the DNA collecting. You don't have to help with that if you don't want to, I'm sure everyone could handle it on their own. You've already helped so much, and I don't want you to feel like you have to or anything.

Y/n: Sure, but I've never drawn blood before, so I might need you to show me where to stick the needle and such.

Tsumiki (Stuttering): Well it's actually not a blood sample.

Y/n: huh

Tsumiki (Rambling): Well you see the DNA samples are to examine how the inoculations that we were given prior to wakening up have affected us. You know, make sure they've left the system with no side effects. And so...

Y/n (Interrupting softly): It's okay Tsumiki, I'm here to help. I just need to know what is it I'll be collecting.

Tsumiki: Semen

Y/n: huh

Tsumiki: Well since we don't actually have any syringes or other equipment for blood collection available and hair or skin samples don't fit the examination criteria, the simplest substitute is semen.

Y/n: So how am I supposed to help?

Tsumiki: The current restrictions on the tablets prevented the acquisition of any "supplementary material." So if you helped your job would be to get them to put on a condom and then help them reach completion.

Y/n (Blushing): How should I do that? Help them reach you know.

Tsumiki (Stuttering and Blushing): Well it would be up to you how hands on you get, but I thought that just having you right there and seeing you might help them finish.

Y/n: And what's with the Condom?

Tsumiki: Well for their collecting their semen.

Y/n: No I meant we are all girls here (ignoring the fact that Junko is absolutely packing), so why would condoms be used?

Tsumiki: Well, I just thought you would have noticed by now,  but . . . everyone here but you is a futa.

Y/n (Blushing): So my job is to either stand there like I'm in a porn shoot or jerk off every girl here, and then collect their filled up condoms.

Tsumiki: Well you don't have to. You've already helped more than I could have hoped for, and I don't want you to be uncomfortable.

Y/n (Thoughts): Well I did promise her, and last night Junko really seemed into the idea of other me doing it with other futas. It is for their physicals after all.

Y/n (Stuttering and Blushing): I'll do it. I mean it is for everyone's health right.

Tsumiki: Oh thank you so much Y/n. (She hugs you) One last thing. I remembered how you were asking if there was a uniform or anything so I got Tsumugi to get this ready for today. You can change into it in the bathroom over there.

She pulls a box from off of a shelf and shoved it into your arms. You head into the bathroom to change into it, and when your fully changed you look at the outfit in the mirror. It was a very tight nurse costume, fitting with the days activities.

After admiring yourself for a minute, you exit the bathroom and show the outfit off to Tsumiki. She compliments towards your appearance while trying desperately to hide what you can assume by now is her erection.

Y/n (Thoughts): I like the outfit, and it seems that it's gonna help out today.

Tsumiki: Oh look at the time the first patient should arrive any minute now. I'll handle general physical over here and you can use that bed over there on the far side of the office for collecting the DNA samples. There's condoms for collecting and a curtain for privacy. This will take all day so we'll do them in groups of ten, with breaks in between for lunch and an early dinner. Are you certain you want to do this?

Y/n: Hey don't worry. Nurse Y/n is here to help. (You cock your hip to the side with your hands placed on both hips)

Tsumiki (Blushing): Thanks. You're perfect for this job.