Chapter 13: Talk with Mukuro

Having led Mukuro into an empty room, yo you closed the door so you could have some privacy. She seemed hesitant to start, and so you decided to try and break tensions.

Y/n: So I thought yo I did really well out there today. Just next time maybe not eliminate over half my team.

Mukuro: I'll try, and you were also pretty good.

The two of you fell into a long awkward silence as she fiddled with her hands. When you went to speak up again she completely surprised you by learning in and kissing you. It lasted for about a minute, and she grew increasingly tense throughout it. After she pulled back she was blushing and stammering.

Mukuro (Blushing and Stamring): I'm sorry. I know your with Junko and Tsumiki, but I also like you. You probably don't feel the same. I was gonna say something at the nurses, but that was a fluke, and afterwards I was so nervous and-

It was kinda adorable to see the mighty Mukuro blushing, but as she talked she grew less us understandable as her words melded together.

Mukuro: ImeanI'mbotasprettyastgemandI-

You cut her off by kissing her and grabbing her hands with your own. As your fingers intertwined and lips danced with each other you felt the ultimate soldier girl begin to lose her tension. When you pulled back

Y/n: I like you too. It's fine to be nervous, I've been nervous about this whole poly relationship thing to.

You pulled her into a hug, the two of you sliding onto the floor as you embraced. It stayed like that for awhile, just the two of you embracing as Mukuro eased into the cuddling.

Y/n: I like this, and we don't have do anything you don't think your ready for Mukuro. Oh and for the record, your adorable.

Scene Break

The sweet moment between yo hand Mukuro was currently playing across Junko's TV as she sat in her room. She was a mix of happy that the harem plan was moving so well, but disappointed that she couldn't watch her sister fuck Y/n.

Junko: No matter, the harem has expanded. Today has been a success. Now to see what I can plan for tomorrow, hmmm, Miu, Angie, Chiaki, or is there something I'm missing. So many lewd possibilities.

Junko laid back in her bed, jerking off her monstrously big cock to the thought of how she could get the other futas into your ever growing harem, and how best to watch them fuck you into their perfect girlfriend and cock sleeve.