Chapter 10: Laser Tag Part 1

When you woke up you found yourself in classroom with seven other girls, consisting of Asahina, Kanon, Kotoko, Monaca, Ruruka, Sayaka, and Tsumugi. On the desks in the rooms there were eight sets laser tag guns and vests With green sensors.

Kanon: All right girls looks like we're a team. So get your vests on and get ready to go. We're gonna bring home a victory for green team.

As everyone all got their vests on, yo I surveyed your team. Monaca and Kotoko were playing with their guns not taking the event seriously. Sayaka, Asahina, and Tsumugi looked completely out of their depth, and you would guess they've never done something like this before. Kanon has quickly taken up the managerial role and made sure everyone got their vests and gear put on properly. Ruruka had trouble putting her vest on and came to you for help. She seemed nervous about the event, and was latching onto your arm, holding it between her breasts, as you and the rest of the green team went to head out and find the other teams.

Scene Break

You and green team had been searching for the other teams for around an hour without any luck. The massive size of the school complex serving as an insurmountable obstacle in finding anyone else. Your team had decided to take a break from their search. The team had bunkered down in the kitchen, yourself, Tsumugi, and Kanon standing watch outside the room in case another team stumbles onto your unsuspecting team. The serenity of the team was broken by an announcement by Monokuma.

Monokuma: First elimination yellow team Sonia Nevermind, and seriously it takes a full hour for an elimination. Most of you are just camping in one spot, like seriously. In order to speed things along with I'm gonna have to railroad this.

After the announcement ended the other girls standing guard looked at you, all three of you confused.

Kanon; What does it mean by railroad.

Y/n: Probably not the train kind, and the other kind I can think of is in a game like dungeons and dragons, where railroading means to make the story go into a certain way by forcing players to do or act in certain ways.

Tsumugi: How does that apply here?

As if to answer her question the door into the question automatically shut itself with a sound signifying it is now locked. While you tried to open the door Ruruka came up to the door looking nervous.

Ruruka (Nervous): Y/n what's going on?

Y/n: I think Monokuma is trying to split up the teams so that we cover more ground and fight other teams. The door is locked so that green team is split, does there happen to be any other exits?

Ruruka (Nervous): There is an exit in the back, and a door leading to a storage area.

Y/n: Okay it looks like we'll have to play along and meet back up later. Don't worry we'll find you, just be careful.

The announcement registered before the your eyes could see what happened.

Monokuma: Second elimination green team Ruruka Ando.

As the lights on her vest dimmed, Ruruka turned around, letting you see who was behind her. In the doorframe to the room stood Mukuro her blue lighted vest revealing her behind Ruruka's disqualification. You, Kanon, and Tsumugi could only watch on in horror as she systematically defeated and disqualified each of your teammates. Monaca was the last to fall, as you were helpless to save her as her vest dimmed it's lights and she dramatically fell to the floor.

Monaca (Overly dramatic): Nooooooooo! It can't end like this. Y/n Avenge me! AVENGE ME!

Monokuma: Monaca your dead shut up.